The Sky's the Limit

zhadee

hey zhadee, how are you my lovely? I love your pilgrimage tale, must check that out and see where you've got to.

So I got my first lenormand deck today, I could return a reading if you'd like although I am extremely new, I am basically following the booklet and things I've picked up. But if you have a question, chuck it at me.
Oh wow, you're starting a journey! That's beautiful. =) Thing is, I don't really have a question but you offer it so nicely, I'd like to ask you about the contents of a letter Mrs. W has received. This is work related and I know what it deals with in the essentials.

Anyway, if I may sit, I have a problem...

I'm in a group for a project with 5 others (all female). Two of them are strong personalities, there's a clash, it's awful. To the point where one of them is probably going to leave and do some individual thing. The other is very bossy, control freak. We are all friends, or we were. What is the advice for managing this the best way?
think, this is a difficult matter. It could use with 9 cards. Let's turn this into a little project to help you see the situation reflected in your cards.
I'll give you the basic meanings, very simple stuff. You may feel free to join. No reversals.

layout:
2 - 3- 4
5 - 1 - 6
7 - 8 - 9

Mountain - Tree - Fox
Clover - Path - Key
Scythe - Bear - Coffin

The 1st card reflects the project. Let's read at first everything in relation to this.

The lines:
The Mountain is an obstacle, the Tree is things growing, the Fox is deception.
This could say, that the project is making slow progress because it is blocked and sabotaged.

The Clover is small luck, the Path is a decision, the Key is what's safe.
This could say that you are taking baby steps with the project, and it's time to come to a decision which road needs to be chosen.

The Scythe is something sudden, the Bear is stamina, the Coffin is something ill.
This could say that the ongoing bickering is nerve-racking, and causing a lot of unneeded stress. Patience is running thin.

The columns:
The Mountain is sitting on top of the Clover and the Scythe. This is a lot of pressure, there's no luck with the project and sooner or later, there won't be anything to harvest from your efforts with the project.

The Tree is sitting on the Path and the Bear. Slow progress in time, efforts will be rewarded in time. The Bear may reflect the bossy person: she's the one in charge who evaluates the results. She's the one who decides what's good and what's bad, and which way to take.

The Fox is sitting on top of the Key and the Coffin. There for sure is some deception and some ill business going on. Somebody may hide key knowledge on purpose which could endanger the whole project.

Noni

Don't worry about the feedback, Noni. The reversed cards add a different layer to the reading. Without them, the spread would be very positive. The reversed Anchor gives a feeling of detachment and cutting cords.
You were asking for the message from M, and this is what the cards have to say.

There is another way of reading this spread. Feeling disgruntled with the behaviour towards you (Lily + Scythe; Scythe rx points towards the Lily), you lose faith in the institution. The core of the matter is the Heart, which hints towards you acting instinctively.
You may as well decide to leave that place as you question their integrity, and instead you'd go somewhere else.
But it should all turn out favourable for you. Keep me posted

Thank you, Zhadee :)
Will keep you posted!

Cheers!

GotH

Avast ye, Goth! I don't have a question, but I'd very much like to receive a reading from you. Tonight, I'm going to a party.

Hi Z.. I'm extremely busy this morning and am about to run out of the house for awhile. I'd like to get your reading out to you because it may be that your party will get here before my feedback for your reading does.. I will be back later to leave you proper feedback.

Here's your sneak preview:

Ring - Rider - Storks - House - Coffin

Okay so is this like a cyclical party, something that's tradition or is held every so often. With these cards, could it be possible that you may get word that the venue for this party could be changed or something regarding the event will be moved to a different location? I'm getting that something will end regarding the typical flow of things here. Something might be announced regarding some changes of some kind.

Also looking at the storks, is it possible that this is about a pregnancy or baby shower? If not, looks like a change and an ending within..

Sorry this is so quick Z! I wish I had more time to look into this.. I can do another reading for you later today if you wish..

zhadee

Hi Z.. I'm extremely busy this morning and am about to run out of the house for awhile. I'd like to get your reading out to you because it may be that your party will get here before my feedback for your reading does.. I will be back later to leave you proper feedback.

Here's your sneak preview:

Ring - Rider - Storks - House - Coffin

Okay so is this like a cyclical party, something that's tradition or is held every so often. With these cards, could it be possible that you may get word that the venue for this party could be changed or something regarding the event will be moved to a different location? I'm getting that something will end regarding the typical flow of things here. Something might be announced regarding some changes of some kind.

Also looking at the storks, is it possible that this is about a pregnancy or baby shower? If not, looks like a change and an ending within..

Sorry this is so quick Z! I wish I had more time to look into this.. I can do another reading for you later today if you wish..
Perfect, me dear! =)
This party happens because a house community has made its owner keep the house so it won't be sold to a big investor (who'd chuck them out in no time), and things will remain the same for a while.
Tonight, there'll be music because it's the end of a strenous time. It's cyclical, because you can never be too sure about house owners and investors...

GotH

Sun - Rods - Owls rx - Bear - Tree rx

I don't really undestand your question, so this is a bit like reading an oracle. Let me know if this is the right direction, and I'm happy to elaborate.
Was just asking about how the summers travels plans look. I haven't made them yet.

The holiday should offer you: a sunny place, dance/manual therapy, ancestors, physical exertion, health. This radiates the vibes of a shamanic travel - the Sun for the limitless energy, the Rods for the drumsticks & the chant, the Owls for the song & the rhythm, the Bear for the drum & its skin (shich is the spirit's animal), the Tree is a connection with a deeper layer.

Am thinking of the Caribbean. When you mentioned drumsticks I couldn't help but think of Calypso music. Maybe this is the direction I'll be going in..

What struck me at first sight, was the Tree reversed. So it's something unusual and uncommon, you want to break with the habit. Sun adds to the individual aspect - you want to rise and shine, and find a place where this is possible. I keep thinking of the desert, or some deserted place which allows you to be on your own. The Rods make me think of hands, so you may want to have manual therapy. Rods + Bear strengthens this message. The Owls may signify a couple, so this could be you and your man spending quality together, doing fun stuff and relax. The Owls, the Bear, and the Tree may also symbolise the family, so a short visit at your/his parents could be assigned to check if everything is in order.
Interesting. So if I remember correctly from the last time i was there, the Caribbean is not as lush as the South Pacific so this could be why you are getting desert. Interesting that you see a visit to my parents because they do live in the desert.

The Sun shows a lot of energy that needs to be handled and spread out. There are also news and words to say, in order to straighten matters out and soothe troubled minds. Doing so reminds you of your powers, and helps you to get in sync with them. As you are on holiday, tidying up the
world around you will also help you sorting matters inside yourself.
Apart from the actual sun I hope to be under during my travels, this makes so much sense in other situations as well. It sounds like you are getting hit with lots of different energies as you read for me.

I really appreciate you reading for me again. It does give me an idea of where I might be this summer. Thank you Z! :)

zhadee

Hi Z

May I sit?

If so, what is the advice of the cards about getting an extension for the paper? (Context, is it better to focus and meet the deadline or go get an extension).

This is one question

Thanks
Hello RA, sorry it took me so long to return to you =)

Rods - Cross rx - Rider rx - Stars - Anchor rx

Rods may signify troubles and doubts, but to the left side of the Cross it's no longer important what you worried about. Rider reversed faces the Cross, this could indicate your indecisiveness. As you are asking an 'or' question, the focus is on the decision you have to take. Reversed, the Rider indicates that there is in fact no real decision. You should focus and keep the deadline.
Stars make it quite obvious that you'll make it. Anchor reversed could denote the cutting of cords.

Rods mirror Anchor: you'll settle the issue,
Cross mirrors Stars: you have a straight course.

All 5 cards look like preparations for a journey coming to an end. Sooner or later, the bags and suitcases are packed. The door is locked, the cab is called. The stars in the sky are shining down, and your travel begins.

zhadee

Hi zhadee, I would love to sit if I may. Today I contacted my ex, G. We had not spoken in seven months. He did respond and we exchanged a few texts, but we kept it very surface level. My question is, how did this interaction impact him? In other words, will he initiate conversation with me moving forward, or will this have no impact on our relationship? Thanks!
HI Leandra, of course you may sit.
As I don't do 3rd party mind reads, I'll focus on 'the impact of texts on your relationship'.

Fishes - Book - Lily rx - Man rx - Key

This looks like your texts contain a great deal of things 'between the lines'. You seem to communicate with ease as you manage to keep deeper emotions at bay. You manage to keep the texts light and easy going without too much of soulsearching. Your man appears to be careful and cautious. Even though he's not telling you everything, be careful not to read too much into his words.
You may also wonder why he is texting, and what he wants to find out.

Fishes + Book: deep feelings remain unsaid.
Man + Key: it's his decision.
Fish mirrors Key: you may feel tempted to open up towards him.
Book + Man: he's the book with seven seals. There are things he just doesn't share, and you're well advised not to ask. If he wants to be mysterious, you are free to be restrained and reserved as well.

These cards have a cool, distant feeling, hence y
ou should not tell him all the secrets.

think

Oh wow, you're starting a journey! That's beautiful. =) Thing is, I don't really have a question but you offer it so nicely, I'd like to ask you about the contents of a letter Mrs. W has received. This is work related and I know what it deals with in the essentials.
Ah, sorry if I forced you to give me a question. I appreciate you finding me one. You're very sweet.

Let's see.

Key - anchor - moon

Erm.

Key - taxes and budgeting, things like that. Finances
Anchor - work, engaging in work, something like this. Also staying put.
Moon - emotions and feeling conflicted but also a satisfying result.
Key & anchor - reaching goals.
Anchor & moon - keeping the job, possibly night work.

Well you already said it was work related. I'd say it's something to do with tax or salary. Mrs W is quite emotional about the letter. I'd say she has wondered if she might be leaving but she is going to stay. Possibly related to finances - if she asked for a pay rise she might not have got it. Maybe she has been offered a night shift.

Sorry, all new to me as you can tell. Lot of maybes in there.

think, this is a difficult matter. It could use with 9 cards. Let's turn this into a little project to help you see the situation reflected in your cards.
I'll give you the basic meanings, very simple stuff. You may feel free to join. No reversals.

layout:
2 - 3- 4
5 - 1 - 6
7 - 8 - 9

Mountain - Tree - Fox
Clover - Path - Key
Scythe - Bear - Coffin

The 1st card reflects the project. Let's read at first everything in relation to this.

The lines:
The Mountain is an obstacle, the Tree is things growing, the Fox is deception.
This could say, that the project is making slow progress because it is blocked and sabotaged.

The Clover is small luck, the Path is a decision, the Key is what's safe.
This could say that you are taking baby steps with the project, and it's time to come to a decision which road needs to be chosen.

The Scythe is something sudden, the Bear is stamina, the Coffin is something ill.
This could say that the ongoing bickering is nerve-racking, and causing a lot of unneeded stress. Patience is running thin.

The columns:
The Mountain is sitting on top of the Clover and the Scythe. This is a lot of pressure, there's no luck with the project and sooner or later, there won't be anything to harvest from your efforts with the project.

The Tree is sitting on the Path and the Bear. Slow progress in time, efforts will be rewarded in time. The Bear may reflect the bossy person: she's the one in charge who evaluates the results. She's the one who decides what's good and what's bad, and which way to take.

The Fox is sitting on top of the Key and the Coffin. There for sure is some deception and some ill business going on. Somebody may hide key knowledge on purpose which could endanger the whole project.

Thank you so much. This is so good, really good of you to pull so many cards when you specified less in your thread. I appreciate the reading, thank you.

Yep, slow progress. People are slow to respond and seem to be withholding their knowledge and there's a heavy energy.

There's a decision needs making - one of the group has a decision to make about whether she wants to stay or leave and we have to also decide whether to keep her. I'm not wanting any of it, would rather we all just forgot it and got our heads down to finish the project. We have about 10 days until the presentation and 2 weeks after that when the final thing is due. The boss girl is wanting to review everyone's contributions and it seems at least two others are against the girl that might be leaving the group as well.

The bickering is annoying. Mainly because we were good friends, and it's just a project at the end of the day. Urgh, no need for the low blows and silly power games. But I am a natural peace maker, I'll do someone else's work to avoid a rift.

Yep, at least one person is being vindictive.

Thanks. It's as I thought. I had some good advice from a friend to stay away from the drama and anyone being mean and just do the work, and, well I am really busy with lots of deadlines so I'll do that.

Thank you my lovely :heart:

Leandra88

HI Leandra, of course you may sit.
As I don't do 3rd party mind reads, I'll focus on 'the impact of texts on your relationship'.

Fishes - Book - Lily rx - Man rx - Key

This looks like your texts contain a great deal of things 'between the lines'. You seem to communicate with ease as you manage to keep deeper emotions at bay. You manage to keep the texts light and easy going without too much of soulsearching. Your man appears to be careful and cautious. Even though he's not telling you everything, be careful not to read too much into his words.
You may also wonder why he is texting, and what he wants to find out.

Fishes + Book: deep feelings remain unsaid.
Man + Key: it's his decision.
Fish mirrors Key: you may feel tempted to open up towards him.
Book + Man: he's the book with seven seals. There are things he just doesn't share, and you're well advised not to ask. If he wants to be mysterious, you are free to be restrained and reserved as well.

These cards have a cool, distant feeling, hence y
ou should not tell him all the secrets.

Thank you for this read, you are so spot on! I did keep things very light and did not discuss our relationship. You are so right about him! He is very cautious and careful with his emotions, which I definitely experienced yesterday. He is most certainly the book with seven seals. I feel like he is emotionally closed off to me and will not open up (not that I asked him to, but was hoping he would be a little more emotional if that's what he is feeling). I am definitely going to be reserved and detached to him right back. I actually really have no desire to talk to him if he is not going to give anything. Thanks again!

zhadee

Ah, sorry if I forced you to give me a question. I appreciate you finding me one. You're very sweet.

Let's see.

Key - anchor - moon

Erm.

Key - taxes and budgeting, things like that. Finances
Anchor - work, engaging in work, something like this. Also staying put.
Moon - emotions and feeling conflicted but also a satisfying result.
Key & anchor - reaching goals.
Anchor & moon - keeping the job, possibly night work.

Well you already said it was work related. I'd say it's something to do with tax or salary. Mrs W is quite emotional about the letter. I'd say she has wondered if she might be leaving but she is going to stay. Possibly related to finances - if she asked for a pay rise she might not have got it. Maybe she has been offered a night shift.

Sorry, all new to me as you can tell. Lot of maybes in there.
Ah, don't worry about the maybes. =)
In essentials, the letter deals with a person who causes lots of troubles. Mrs W's job is to sort matters out. She might be rather emotional about it, and she's also staying firm.
Not sure if this could be related to finances, and she does not work night shifts. :D She's a really big boss in the company. I take your cards as a very positive omen.
Thank you!
Thank you so much. This is so good, really good of you to pull so many cards when you specified less in your thread. I appreciate the reading, thank you.

Yep, slow progress. People are slow to respond and seem to be withholding their knowledge and there's a heavy energy.

There's a decision needs making - one of the group has a decision to make about whether she wants to stay or leave and we have to also decide whether to keep her. I'm not wanting any of it, would rather we all just forgot it and got our heads down to finish the project. We have about 10 days until the presentation and 2 weeks after that when the final thing is due. The boss girl is wanting to review everyone's contributions and it seems at least two others are against the girl that might be leaving the group as well.

The bickering is annoying. Mainly because we were good friends, and it's just a project at the end of the day. Urgh, no need for the low blows and silly power games. But I am a natural peace maker, I'll do someone else's work to avoid a rift.

Yep, at least one person is being vindictive.

Thanks. It's as I thought. I had some good advice from a friend to stay away from the drama and anyone being mean and just do the work, and, well I am really busy with lots of deadlines so I'll do that.

Thank you my lovely :heart:
You're welcome. I'm glad this resonates with you, though I wish it had been a bit nicer in the essence.