The Sky's the Limit

nh786

Book rx - Bear rx- Snake rx
All 3 reversed may symbolise a blocked situation.
Book is a secret, Bear is passion, Snake is slyness.

This combination makes me think of an elder/old woman's behaviour. So either you should in this situation behave like your mother/grandmother would advise you to do, and that you should not be 'too obvious, too passionate, too quick'. Or whatever associations you have here.

These are strong cards, reminding you to be careful. Especially the Snake is a red flag. It's something toxic, best beware of jealousy and trapped emotions.

That makes sense about being too obvious, too passionate, too quick. There are blockages at the moment, yes. I will bear this in mind.

Thank you 👍🏼

Noni

Reversed Ring may denote a delayal, Tree is keeping things in place, reversed Fishes could be loss of money as you may have to pay the same sum a second time. It's really a tricky situation, demands you not to get drowned in sorrows. Ring rx - Tree - Flowers

²/³ of the spread is identical. You have to change the sorrow of the Fishes into the joys of the Flowers. The Fishes are the work you have to do. This requires diligence and patience, a great deal of care and indepth knowledge. Doing so will be rewarded with recognition. I don't see the first spread showing any disadvantage, the Flowers here denote that your efforts will be well rewarded.
I'm sorry if this is not helpful, but they cards keep repeating the same message: it's going to work out alright.

Thanks, Zhadee :)
You're very kind :heart:

Ya, strange same cards almost. I'll take a break from all the doing nothing seems to be working out for me no matter what I do!

Again, thanks a bunch 💐

RAphrodite

Hello RA, sorry it took me so long to return to you =)

Rods - Cross rx - Rider rx - Stars - Anchor rx

Rods may signify troubles and doubts, but to the left side of the Cross it's no longer important what you worried about. Rider reversed faces the Cross, this could indicate your indecisiveness. As you are asking an 'or' question, the focus is on the decision you have to take. Reversed, the Rider indicates that there is in fact no real decision. You should focus and keep the deadline.
Stars make it quite obvious that you'll make it. Anchor reversed could denote the cutting of cords.

Rods mirror Anchor: you'll settle the issue,
Cross mirrors Stars: you have a straight course.

All 5 cards look like preparations for a journey coming to an end. Sooner or later, the bags and suitcases are packed. The door is locked, the cab is called. The stars in the sky are shining down, and your travel begins.

Thanks for the reading Z. I wasn't doing that great over the weekend, so ended up getting the extension, and sending in the draft today. I probably culdve kept the deadline, but was too out of focus and energy.

So, yes, the issue was settled, and am on the right course. I was afraid if I asked for an extension, would I be penalised, and I wasnt. Thanks again.