The Sky's the Limit

zhadee

Ahoy me hearties! Let's do some readings today! ARRR!
Depending on your question, I'm offering 3, 5 or 6 card readings for feedback.

In order to read your question properly, I need a bit of context. The Lenormand are great on advices, but their multilevel meanings can be very confusing.
If you wish to test my reading skills by asking vague questions, as you may expect me to find out what's been on your mind, it's likely that you'll receive a poor reading and we both have wasted our time.
I also won't feel very comfortable with you.

Still testing reversed Lenormands!

the small print

• for relationship related questions: no third party mind reading! Please stay on your side of the fence =)
  • no health, no justice, no general
  • no yes-no
  • Asking for a message from your guides is fine
  • repeated sitters are welcome
  • no clarifying questions from other sitters' reads
  • timing questions: max 3 months
Code of Conduct
Them scurvy dogs who dump their inquiry without a word of greeting ignore me human condition,
them sons & daughters of biscuit eaters with a history of poor feedback, and them who gift me bad vibrations gunna be walk the plank without further notice!
Me be deadly serious, savvy?

Sitters
Noni: complete
Goth: complete
think: complete
RAphodite: reading done
Leandra88: complete

Noni

Hola Z :)

Thanks for offering to read again! aren't we lucky to have you...I'll start the :party: hehe

May I request some insight on why the organisations body A has gone completely quiet since visit/ meeting my ex-uni about me early April....what was said about me in the meeting? or if this is 3rd party then what do I need to know about what happened at this meeting and was discussed about me?
Why have I not heard from them since? are they still going to help me find a solution? should I pursue or wait for M (contact person at A) to contact me? (I wrote to her on April 10th and nothing from her!)

Sorry if one too many questions here! but I've not heard from M since April 7th!! so I'm getting anxious. Please let me know if you want me to modify or change my question or pick one :)

Cheers!

zhadee

Hola Z :)

Thanks for offering to read again! aren't we lucky to have you...I'll start the :party: hehe

May I request some insight on why the scholarship body A has gone completely quiet since visit/ meeting my ex-uni about me early April....what was said about me in the meeting? or if this is 3rd party then what do I need to know about what happened at this meeting and was discussed about me?
Why have I not heard from them since? are they still going to help me find a solution? should I pursue or wait for M (contact person at A) to contact me? (I wrote to her on April 10th and nothing from her!)

Sorry if one too many questions here! but I've not heard from M since April 7th!! so I'm getting anxious. Please let me know if you want me to modify or change my question or pick one :)

Cheers!
Ahoy ye buxom lass, that's a lot of context :joke:
I will try to pick the most successful way of adressing the matter by asking: What will your hear from M? Doing so should provide you with enough details.

Lily - Scythe rx - Heart rx - Stars - Anchor rx

You will hear encouraging, surprising, direct, hopeful and solidifying news.

Lily + Scythe rx: your reputation is in question. If you've done a serious breach, then it will be revealed (like copyright enfringement or copy & paste). If not, then the matter will be sorted.

Lily mirrors Anchor rx: the sorting may take a bit of time, because the systematic check is in full swing. They don't take the matter easily.
Scythe rx mirrors Stars: this looks like a positive surprise. You will reap what you've sowed.

Stars + Anchor rx: Your wish will be granted, the result is what you were hoping for.

M will contact you. They are still working on finding a solution (Lily) for your problem (Scythe). They also have to check some accusations (Scythe + Stars). The final result will be positive though. The Scythe points away from the Heart which denotes you're emotional upset but won't be badly hurt in the process.
Your former superior (I forgot the title, but you know what I mean) could find himself accused of having treated you wrongly. He could be getting into serious trouble by letting you down. Proving this in your favour seems to be time consuming.

GotH

Hi Z.. :)

I've been wanting to practice my Lennies too so if you'd like a return reading, I'm good for it.

My focus is summer travel. What do you see happening with holiday starting after the next few months?

Thank you!

Noni

Ahoy ye buxom lass, that's a lot of context :joke:
I will try to pick the most successful way of adressing the matter by asking: What will your hear from M? Doing so should provide you with enough details.
Yes...context or rant more like lol
Wise way of addressing the issue...Thanks Zhadee :)

Lily - Scythe rx - Heart rx - Stars - Anchor rx

You will hear encouraging, surprising, direct, hopeful and solidifying news.

Lily + Scythe rx: your reputation is in question. If you've done a serious breach, then it will be revealed (like copyright enfringement or copy & paste). If not, then the matter will be sorted.
I followed strictly all copyright stuff but I may have sent my thesis to half the world to get their opinion which was not wise but I was hoping to find new supervisor/s and get some help but it led to nothing!

Yes, my ex supervisors went around telling whatever they wanted to whoever they wanted as they were in position of power I could do nothing and no wonder I couldn't find another supervisor...and had to leave the course and univ.

Lily mirrors Anchor rx: the sorting may take a bit of time, because the systematic check is in full swing. They don't take the matter easily.
Scythe rx mirrors Stars: this looks like a positive surprise. You will reap what you've sowed.

I no longer know what I sowed I worked as well as I could but questioned people who treated me badly or refused to give feedback on my work when that is what they were there for and it came to nothing just bad stuff for me...student rights said I had strong grounds for complaint I was chicken just wanted to finish my degree and
get out so avoided it and then it came to nothing but more bad things happening to me!! I should have filed an official complaint when I had the proof and support.

Stars + Anchor rx: Your wish will be granted, the result is what you were hoping for.

M will contact you. They are still working on finding a solution (Lily) for your problem (Scythe). They also have to check some accusations (Scythe + Stars). The final result will be positive though. The Scythe points away from the Heart which denotes you're emotional upset but won't be badly hurt in the process.
Your former superior (I forgot the title, but you know what I mean) could find himself accused of having treated you wrongly. He could be getting into serious trouble by letting you down. Proving this in your favour seems to be time consuming.

I can only hope and pray so but I'v zero faith in the system or in the fact that anything good can come out of it for me at this stage....my ex supervisors have so much power they antagonized the whole School where I was against me...told people I was non-serious when I went around asking for feedback and seeking help from them. I've honestly given up on this...can't take more hurt in this matter. If they create more problems for me I'll just walk away and not look back, this has to end for me somehow I can't continue feeling bad.
If there is justice and people in power can be held accountable for their words, behavior and actions then it might be that these people (man and woman my supervisors who were colleagues but more like married couple in supporting and protecting each other) would have to accept their wrongdoing.

The reading is positive I'll let you know if something good happens....sorry! I just feel its highly unlikely that anything bad will happen to him due to me leaving or what happened to me. I just want to find a way to finish and get the degree if that is even possible now after all this time.

Sorry for the rant and not feedback :)

I'll keep you posted!

Appreciate the prompt reading :heart:

Best wishes!

think

hey zhadee, how are you my lovely? I love your pilgrimage tale, must check that out and see where you've got to.

So I got my first lenormand deck today, I could return a reading if you'd like although I am extremely new, I am basically following the booklet and things I've picked up. But if you have a question, chuck it at me.

Anyway, if I may sit, I have a problem...

I'm in a group for a project with 5 others (all female). Two of them are strong personalities, there's a clash, it's awful. To the point where one of them is probably going to leave and do some individual thing. The other is very bossy, control freak. We are all friends, or we were. What is the advice for managing this the best way?

RAphrodite

Hi Z

May I sit?

If so, what is the advice of the cards about getting an extension for the paper? (Context, is it better to focus and meet the deadline or go get an extension).

This is one question [emoji5]

Thanks

Leandra88

Hi zhadee, I would love to sit if I may. Today I contacted my ex, G. We had not spoken in seven months. He did respond and we exchanged a few texts, but we kept it very surface level. My question is, how did this interaction impact him? In other words, will he initiate conversation with me moving forward, or will this have no impact on our relationship? Thanks!

zhadee

Yes...context or rant more like lol
Wise way of addressing the issue...Thanks Zhadee :)

I followed strictly all copyright stuff but I may have sent my thesis to half the world to get their opinion which was not wise but I was hoping to find new supervisor/s and get some help but it led to nothing!

Yes, my ex supervisors went around telling whatever they wanted to whoever they wanted as they were in position of power I could do nothing and no wonder I couldn't find another supervisor...and had to leave the course and univ.

I no longer know what I sowed I worked as well as I could but questioned people who treated me badly or refused to give feedback on my work when that is what they were there for and it came to nothing just bad stuff for me...student rights said I had strong grounds for complaint I was chicken just wanted to finish my degree and
get out so avoided it and then it came to nothing but more bad things happening to me!! I should have filed an official complaint when I had the proof and support.

I can only hope and pray so but I'v zero faith in the system or in the fact that anything good can come out of it for me at this stage....my ex supervisors have so much power they antagonized the whole School where I was against me...told people I was non-serious when I went around asking for feedback and seeking help from them. I've honestly given up on this...can't take more hurt in this matter. If they create more problems for me I'll just walk away and not look back, this has to end for me somehow I can't continue feeling bad.
If there is justice and people in power can be held accountable for their words, behavior and actions then it might be that these people (man and woman my supervisors who were colleagues but more like married couple in supporting and protecting each other) would have to accept their wrongdoing.

The reading is positive I'll let you know if something good happens....sorry! I just feel its highly unlikely that anything bad will happen to him due to me leaving or what happened to me. I just want to find a way to finish and get the degree if that is even possible now after all this time.

Sorry for the rant and not feedback :)

I'll keep you posted!

Appreciate the prompt reading :heart:

Best wishes!
Don't worry about the feedback, Noni. The reversed cards add a different layer to the reading. Without them, the spread would be very positive. The reversed Anchor gives a feeling of detachment and cutting cords.
You were asking for the message from M, and this is what the cards have to say.

There is another way of reading this spread. Feeling disgruntled with the behaviour towards you (Lily + Scythe; Scythe rx points towards the Lily), you lose faith in the institution. The core of the matter is the Heart, which hints towards you acting instinctively.
You may as well decide to leave that place as you question their integrity, and instead you'd go somewhere else.
But it should all turn out favourable for you. Keep me posted

zhadee

Hi Z.. :)

I've been wanting to practice my Lennies too so if you'd like a return reading, I'm good for it.

My focus is summer travel. What do you see happening with holiday starting after the next few months?

Thank you!
Avast ye, Goth! I don't have a question, but I'd very much like to receive a reading from you. Tonight, I'm going to a party.
Would you like to give me a sneak preview?

Sun - Rods - Owls rx - Bear - Tree rx

I don't really undestand your question, so this is a bit like reading an oracle. Let me know if this is the right direction, and I'm happy to elaborate.

The holiday should offer you: a sunny place, dance/manual therapy, ancestors, physical exertion, health. This radiates the vibes of a shamanic travel - the Sun for the limitless energy, the Rods for the drumsticks & the chant, the Owls for the song & the rhythm, the Bear for the drum & its skin (shich is the spirit's animal), the Tree is a connection with a deeper layer.

What struck me at first sight, was the Tree reversed. So it's something unusual and uncommon, you want to break with the habit. Sun adds to the individual aspect - you want to rise and shine, and find a place where this is possible. I keep thinking of the desert, or some deserted place which allows you to be on your own. The Rods make me think of hands, so you may want to have manual therapy. Rods + Bear strengthens this message. The Owls may signify a couple, so this could be you and your man spending quality together, doing fun stuff and relax. The Owls, the Bear, and the Tree may also symbolise the family, so a short visit at your/his parents could be assigned to check if everything is in order.

The Sun shows a lot of energy that needs to be handled and spread out. There are also news and words to say, in order to straighten matters out and soothe troubled minds. Doing so reminds you of your powers, and helps you to get in sync with them. As you are on holiday, tidying up the
world around you will also help you sorting matters inside yourself.