The Tarot of Vampyres - Two of Skulls

WolfyJames

I really like this card, it makes me think of yin yang. A woman looks at herself in a mirror. The woman on the front is dressed ordinary, you can see her finances is either average or a bit less while her reflection shows a woman with a fancier more expensive dress in a large room, which could mean one situation can change into one another. And while her reflection is dressed in a black and burgundy dress, her room is cream filled with light. And the woman in the front wears a dress with creamy colors and flowers and yet her room is dark and more gothic than the room of her reflection. That is the yin yang aspect, in darkness there is light, in light there is darkness. In front of the woman dressed in cream there is a chest or a music box with a key. Which one is real and which one is day-dreaming?

The jupiter symbol is the pendant of the reflection and the capricorn symbol is on the forehead of the skull at the bottom left. I mention this because Two of Coins is jupiter in capricorn.

I want to point that since the deck is heavily inspired by the Thoth, the keyword for this card is CHANGE.

Attachments

• coins02200.jpg
    coins02200.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 684