Thoughts on Greenwood Deck?

Thirteen

Just received two new decks from a very knowledgable and good friend. One was the Greenwood ("Pre-Celtic Shamanic of the Mythic Forest") . It's lovely, very soft deck with pastel images of animal/human gods (Green man, Deer-headed gods), northern animals (Raindeer, Bears, fox, wolves, owls), magical humans and their magical emblems (Shamans, priestesses, apples cauldrons, drums, spirals, clubs, etc.) and mythic nature symbols (oaks, grain, world trees, etc).

My admittedly obsessive habit is to peg decks astrologically and this one just *screamed* Virgo.

First, it was given to me by a Virgo-virgo-Virgo :)
Second, all the images are Earthy. Singular humans or animals--all court cards are animals--(or animal-humans), often surrounded by nature. Even the most air/sky cards, like the Sun Card, are surrounded by plant and animal images.
Third, the most powerful and most compelling suit is the "stone" suit (pentacles)
Last, the most beautiful card in the deck, to my eye at least, is the Hermit. He stands outside the door to his home, which is in the base of a huge tree, in the snow, lifting his lantern, dressed in a robe with a green/red holly pattern. Absolutely lovely. Lots of green accents to this otherwise white card, the lantern light and the light issuing from under the door to his home looking warm and inviting. Very "Merlin," very magical.

Has anyone used this deck? How do you like it? It seems a friendly and comfortable deck, though, as I said, very Earth heavy. Not sad earth heavy, just reliable, analytical as Virgo can be, like Merlin in his magical room, surrounded by all kinds of earthly magical symbols.