Three card lenormand practice readings

Vanitygrey

**CLOSED**

Hi everyone!

I'm rather new to Leno and I'd like to practice on someone besides myself.

Please pose two questions. The first question should be something known to you (e.g. What happened at work between S & I last week, etc.) and the second question should be something unknown to you, but that you will find out in the upcoming week. My hope is that I will be working on perfecting my interpretation of the cards.

I'd like to exchange the readings for feedback. Thank you for sitting and providing feedback!

Noni

Hi Vanity

Thanks for offering to read :)

My 1st question that I know the answer to is:
Q. How has communication been between me and X this week

2nd unknown question
Q. Will I hear from D.S. and/ or K.H. about possibility of me working on the project with their company
or what progress will be made this week on seeking work with DES? (you can pick whichever question you find similar to pose to the cards)

Cheers!

Vanitygrey

Known Q. How has communication been between Noni and X this week?

Answer: Ship + Fish + Birds

Ship is the focus card or subject, which could mean that communication happened at a distance (emotionally or physically). Fish is always a tricky card, and one that I struggle with interpreting. The primary meaning of fish is money, but it can also signal depth. Finally, the primary meaning of birds is stress, small worries/anxieties, but more relevant to your question can also suggest conversations.

Taken together, I believe this means that communication between you all has been distant (ship +birds), which may have caused an abundance of stress (fish + birds).

I rephrased the unknown question to help me with the interpretation.

Unknown Q1. Will Noni hear from D.S. or K.H. about the project this upcoming week?

Answer: Lady + House + Snake

The lady stands for you, which is the subject of this reading. House signals comfort and security that this project may bring you. Snake suggests that there will be some detours along the way to reaching your goal. Taken together, I would say that there will be some problems that may interfere with you reaching this goal this upcoming week. I don't interpret the snake is totally negative, just a hindrance.

Please let me know if the two questions resonate. And if not, please let me know what did not resonate.

Noni

Thanks for your time and effort in reading for me, V :)

Known Q. How has communication been between Noni and X this week?

Answer: Ship + Fish + Birds

Ship is the focus card or subject, which could mean that communication happened at a distance (emotionally or physically). Fish is always a tricky card, and one that I struggle with interpreting. The primary meaning of fish is money, but it can also signal depth. Finally, the primary meaning of birds is stress, small worries/anxieties, but more relevant to your question can also suggest conversations.

Taken together, I believe this means that communication between you all has been distant (ship +birds), which may have caused an abundance of stress (fish + birds).

I rephrased the unknown question to help me with the interpretation.

Yes, we're in different locations so 'distant' part is accurate....not much stress to be honest maybe a little but overall good communication but I won't say deep. The only part is that there was not abundance of stress it was light and easy conversation maybe a little bit anxiety about timing of communication due to time difference....does this help??

Unknown Q1. Will Noni hear from D.S. or K.H. about the project this upcoming week?

Answer: Lady + House + Snake

The lady stands for you, which is the subject of this reading. House signals comfort and security that this project may bring you. Snake suggests that there will be some detours along the way to reaching your goal. Taken together, I would say that there will be some problems that may interfere with you reaching this goal this upcoming week. I don't interpret the snake is totally negative, just a hindrance.

Please let me know if the two questions resonate. And if not, please let me know what did not resonate.

Yes, this project will bring me comfort and security. I also feel that this week might be too early to hear from them due to Easter break as well as the fact that I spoke to K.H. on Thursday so its quite recent.
But I'm hoping to hear something positive about it.

Hope the feedback helps....I can update you next Sunday if I hear from them.

Cheers :)

snowmoon

hi, i would like to sit.

Q. 1 how did i do for my work on February?

2. will i be able to meet snow next week ?

mahafrins

Did I eat chocolate praline ice cream yesterday?

What does the future hold for me and AP?

Vanitygrey

Thanks for your time and effort in reading for me, V :)

Yes, we're in different locations so 'distant' part is accurate....not much stress to be honest maybe a little but overall good communication but I won't say deep. The only part is that there was not abundance of stress it was light and easy conversation maybe a little bit anxiety about timing of communication due to time difference....does this help??

Yes! This is very helpful. Thanks! So, I'm a bit stumped again. Fish never really works out in my readings. I see distance and I see a little stress... but fish... hmmm...

Yes, this project will bring me comfort and security. I also feel that this week might be too early to hear from them due to Easter break as well as the fact that I spoke to K.H. on Thursday so its quite recent.
But I'm hoping to hear something positive about it.

Hope the feedback helps....I can update you next Sunday if I hear from them.

Cheers :)

Snake may suggest problems, detour, longer time, but it will happen. Please keep me updated!

Vanitygrey

Known Q: How did snowmoon do at work in February?

Answer: Bear + House + Cross

I'm having difficulty with this one. On one hand bear +house means enlargement of possessions, on the other hand house +cross means something's wrong with the house. Taken a step further, bear + cross means financial burden.

I drew additional cards: rider + lily + coffin; this means news of a promotion (rider + lily) doesn't arrive (+coffin).

Both draws ended with negative cards. I'm not sure, but I think something negative happened at work. I hope that I am totally wrong here.

Unknown Q: Will snowmoon meet snow this upcoming week?

Answer: Bouquet + Bear + Key

I would say a strong yes because of bouquet and key. It appears that the cards are saying an invitation (bouquet) from a powerful male (bear) is a sure thing (key). [Because I am using the Treppner course as a guide, bear is male; however, I recognize other books teach that this could be a motherly figure]

snowmoon

Known Q: How did snowmoon do at work in February?

Answer: Bear + House + Cross

I'm having difficulty with this one. On one hand bear +house means enlargement of possessions, on the other hand house +cross means something's wrong with the house. Taken a step further, bear + cross means financial burden.

I drew additional cards: rider + lily + coffin; this means news of a promotion (rider + lily) doesn't arrive (+coffin).

Both draws ended with negative cards. I'm not sure, but I think something negative happened at work. I hope that I am totally wrong here.

Unknown Q: Will snowmoon meet snow this upcoming week?

Answer: Bouquet + Bear + Key

I would say a strong yes because of bouquet and key. It appears that the cards are saying an invitation (bouquet) from a powerful male (bear) is a sure thing (key). [Because I am using the Treppner course as a guide, bear is male; however, I recognize other books teach that this could be a motherly figure]

hi, about the work, on the first day, because it was my first time, the stuff was talking with me after for discussion. i talked with her everytime for discussion,

about the bear, could it be my salary? because of the date of report the salary is in march for every year, so i won't get my salary after march.

could it be the issue ?

Q.2 i don't know yet, but i will update it. if i forget to update here, please pm me.

i had been ask when for a long time, and all the reading that i got before, was not accurate at all.

thank-you.