Three card readings

RAphrodite

Closed*

Hi,

Three card readings catchup. I do short precise readings. Other sitters are welcome for exchange or feedback. Thanks

RAphrodite

For JoJoCat

1. will PM be able to help me with smoking less over the next few months? (I want to get back to smoking about 10 cigarettes a day.)

Heart Rider Clouds
He will try for sure, I don't think he will succeed.

2. Will C connect me with a job in the next month?

Coffin Fish Woman (bouquet)
Yes, it seems like he will.

3. Do I *need* to take J to the vet? (J is a pet btw, so this isn't really health related but I understand if it is too close for you to read on)

Key Clover Coffin (Tree)
Yes, it may be risky not to.

4. Is TG tired of the weight on her?

Woman Coffin Book (child)
Seems like she is.

5. Can I trust that I will never run into or have to deal with A (female, never a love interest) again?

I don't do more than three months, so I asked for three months, will you run into A

There may be some contact, yes
Scythe anchor ring

JoJoCat

1. will PM be able to help me with smoking less over the next few months? (I want to get back to smoking about 10 cigarettes a day.)

Heart Rider Clouds
He will try for sure, I don't think he will succeed.

Okay, good to know. I've easily gotten back to under a pack a day over the past week (before I was at 1.5-2 packs a day :( ugh ugh). It might be a tough call to get to 1/2 a pack a day though.

2. Will C connect me with a job in the next month?

Coffin Fish Woman (bouquet)
Yes, it seems like he will.

Hooray! He actually texted me on Saturday so I'm looking forward to good news on that front! (C is the second "older person" from your earlier reading btw)

3. Do I *need* to take J to the vet? (J is a pet btw, so this isn't really health related but I understand if it is too close for you to read on)

Key Clover Coffin (Tree)
Yes, it may be risky not to.

Yes, she's older and could do with a check up. The air quality is horrible lately.

4. Is TG tired of the weight on her?

Woman Coffin Book (child)
Seems like she is.

Nodnod, totally agree! I actually switched some things around so she is not carrying the weight; did this a few days ago and immediately noticed a difference.

5. Can I trust that I will never run into or have to deal with A (female, never a love interest) again?

I don't do more than three months, so I asked for three months, will you run into A

There may be some contact, yes
Scythe anchor ring

I wish to be free of that group but it makes sense -- it's a small world and we will likely run into each other eventually. Hopefully it is brief!

Thanks for reading for me~! <3