Three readings with Oracle of Visions

readings.by.mia

I am looking forward to spending more time with my new Oracle of Visions. I'm willing to take three sitters with concrete questions (preferably "advice" or "guidance" kind of questions) to pull a card for each one and see how it works. Feedback is required.

lepleadian

mee pls me
pls is ok if i ask will i be able to get more than 95 in final exam in managemnt ?

readings.by.mia

mee pls me
pls is ok if i ask will i be able to get more than 95 in final exam in managemnt ?

The card I pulled is number 33, that speaks about patience and waiting for the right moment. What I get from the message of this card is that results may not be as good as you may like but still good. I don't know if this is something you can redo in the future but I think that if the opportunity is still there in the future and you need than concrete mark for something, you could do better if you invested more time focusing on it but without rushing and burdening yourself with "to dos".

lepleadian

The card I pulled is number 33, that speaks about patience and waiting for the right moment. What I get from the message of this card is that results may not be as good as you may like but still good. I don't know if this is something you can redo in the future but I think that if the opportunity is still there in the future and you need than concrete mark for something, you could do better if you invested more time focusing on it but without rushing and burdening yourself with "to dos".

no this is once and for all :( well thnx i will update you...one last if u dont mind will i surpass lea by gpa ? we are senior students

WolfSwan

Hi :)

I'd like some guidance about the job at I and whether this would be a good move for my higher purpose.

Thanks,

WS

readings.by.mia

Hi :)

I'd like some guidance about the job at I and whether this would be a good move for my higher purpose.

Thanks,

WS

For you I pulled card 6, that speaks about tranquility. From this card I get that this move will let you leave behind past economical and carreer related concerns and move on peacefully to the next, so it seems pretty good for you on this regard!

WolfSwan

For you I pulled card 6, that speaks about tranquility. From this card I get that this move will let you leave behind past economical and carreer related concerns and move on peacefully to the next, so it seems pretty good for you on this regard!

That makes a lot of sense actually! The work I do is pretty boring and this seems like a challenging awesome new venture. I hope the move is as good as what you've pulled in these cards!

Esk

Hi!
Can i have an advice about my love life, what should i do to improve it? I'm currently single.
Thanks

Bonny

If you're taking one more :

What do i need to know about why I didn't see c today ?

readings.by.mia

Hi!
Can i have an advice about my love life, what should i do to improve it? I'm currently single.
Thanks

For you I pulled card 14, which talks about creativity and imagination. The message I get from it is that you could spend some time thinking clearly about what you want and so, you can start to attract it. This as well is calling you to take into account that, as it happens with creativity, it sometimes flows and sometimes doesn't, and it doesn't mean you've lost your mojo, only that this is how it works and good times shall come again.

Hope it helps :D