Titania's Fortune Card Reading for rainstarhorizon

purple_scorp

Dear rainstarhorizon,

btw, can we abbreviate that to rsh? right-hand side? I dunno, it's a mouthful to type. LOL.

I have done the first part of your reading and was going to post it later tonight, but I've got a little bit of time before I have to go and play bball. Anyone wanna swap? It's too cold to get my gear off tonight.

Your nine card draw consisted of beautiful cards, nothing negative. So I'm guessing that all is well in your world. I drew:

Tower, Road, Book
Garden, Flowers, Mountain
Man, Ring, Woman

In this deck, The Tower looks like a giant.....well, let's just say it's a very phallic card. It represents the past. When coupled with the book, it shows of someone with great learning, or an ambition to complete further study. The road in between those two cards gives me the impression that you are still studying, or would like to return to study. Perhaps it is that you are a student of life???

Your relationship, marriage, is very solid and you are happy in it. However, there is an invitation looming with a man from the past. It's not going to be some sordid out of the way location, but will occur in a very public place. The flowers is the central card in this reading and it represents happiness. Next to the road, it forecasts a short trip, and next to the ring, a relationship that is excellent.

I see the mountain in this reading as something big in your life but not an obstacle or challenge (which can sometimes be indicated by this card).

Okay, in summary:

Tower: Spiritual/occult card, fate, something or someone from the past
Road: Change of direction, new path
Book: Something unknown
Garden: Social, resting place where you can freely meet someone
Flowers: Happiness
Mountain: Something huge, an obstacle, overseas
Man: Man in your life
Ring: Relationship
Woman: You

Now, RSH, please pick your card for the expanded reading.

Cheers

purple_scorp

rainstarhorizon

Thankyou. Please expand on the happiness card and I'll have some feedback on how I arrived at that choice too.
Thankyou.

rainstarhorizon

Why um and err about happiness...

But I did.....wish I could laugh...

Some background. I have never seen this deck. I have never had a remote reading ie internet/ done for me.
I am guessing that for the first part the cards are laid out in a cube?? And thats how you see how they aspect eachother?
Just curious to know what the layout looks like.

The spread was really amazing- a scorp feast.(Gemini rising, Aries moon and Mercury is a little chipmunk scallywag....)

I instantly felt I should ask about Happiness.
Although I realized I'd worded "I am expecting a message".
Full stop.; in my PM to you. Somehow or other this doesn't feel like a real/ ordinary/ everday person to person message but something more portentious(?) important(?). You get the picture.

Part one of the reading all seemed in place except for one piece that made me go OH NO and I had to consult a quick Oracle Book to see if I should stick with the Happiness question.
(Also as you and I are both flying by the wings of our heels timewise to get this communication done I had to work fast so
used the book).

The answer came back exact: Happiness today!!!!
The other answers came back pretty much as I expected except
for a cryptic question- who is the smartest man you know.LOL.

Whoa....whotha whattha whytha wheretha does that fit in?
I'm dying to know.This was under the mountain and I nearly killed myself laughing coz In this incarnation all my guys are giants...
I sat here comparing one big lug after the other.Whee Hee Hee.
Couldn't answer that question/maybe don't want to admit that deep down I know.Don't want to go back in the past.
So let's go into the future with happiness.

After the full reading I can offer feedback on the individual pattern/ pieces if you like.

purple_scorp

Dear rhs – it should probably be rsh but that doesn’t stand for anything does it? So I’ll stick with rhs.

No cards stood out for me in your reading and now I’m reading between the lines of what you have written in your last post. Hmm, have I stirred up a hornet’s nest. I think regardless of what card you selected to go in the middle of this expanded spread, um….you are going to get that answer that you were seeking but were too afraid to ask.

Do you seriously have an Aries moon. Oh my goodness, so do I. And I have Libra rising – if yours is Gemini – they are both air signs. So, maybe I know you better than you think.

So, the flowers now go into the centre of the expanded reading, and the cards are shuffled and fanned out face down. One is selected to cross the Flowers (I drew the Scythe, ouch). Then the fanned cards are collected and then dealt out in order into the spread.

This spread is laid out like a giant cross. Rows 1 & 2 intersect at the central cards (Flowers/Scythe). In each quadrangle of the cross lays three cards. Diagonally, they each form a row (Rows 3 & 4). Row 5 is the left-over cards that are laid in a straight line at the bottom and to the right of the cross.

Row 1: Snake, Coffin, Moon, Key, Flowers/Scythe, Stork, Whip, Road, House.

Row 2: Child, Tree, Sun, Bear, Flowers/Scythe, Fish, Tower, Man, Lily

Row 3: Ring, Anchor, Mouse, Flowers/Scythe, Woman, Clouds, Star

Row 4: Letters, Bird, Book, Flowers/Scythe, Clover, Cross, Mountian

Row 5: Flowers/Scythe, Fox, Dog, Garden, Heart, Rider, Ship

Let me cut right to the chase, this man from your past is a work-related contact. Or at least he is a professional man.

In the expanded reading, all of the cards are dealt (36). There is no specific meaning to a position, it is the combination of cards as they fall that determines their meaning. So, all of the nasty cards have to come out now but….it depends on what they are next to as to how bad they actually are. Okay, the rest of the interpretation:

Conflict regarding a house, and a change of address. It’s best not to reveal your plan, or take a totally different path. The effect is softened a little by the presence of the moon but there are so many negative cards in this row…..scythe, whip, and coffin. Both the scythe and the road are changes for you, the scythe is a little less subtle, at least with the road, you have some choice.

This man could be related to the legal profession. Your child is important to you, but there could be a change involving this child. The bear and the sun (which is the strongest card in the pack) shows that you have strength to deal whatever is thrust upon you. That and well, you are a scorp….we just love a challenge.

Your marriage is solid but something nibbles away at you. I think you have unfulfilled wishes. The woman is next to the clouds card which means that you have a little to think about. The star overrides the negative mouse and the clouds and star together show that the worst of your problems are nearly over.

You have some unexpected news coming that will surprise you. It’s something that you don’t know but it will prove to be very important to you. There is a bit of fear here, but you are being protected by faith. You seem to be on the right track but a situation for you to change both your ambition and your future path may present itself. Remember, the advice is to hold this close to your chest.

Be careful who you share your information with, as you cannot rely on your friends. Or at least one of them will be unreliable. Also, do you have a dog. I’m thinking you should take it for a walk, preferably through a public garden. I think that message is waiting there for you.

Hold onto your hat too, girl. There’s going to be a whirlwind and I think it involves that man from your past. It’s someone that you were romantically connected with and you haven’t heard from in a while. You may even casually bump into him while you are walking that dog in the park.

rainstarhorizon

Your reading was uncannily accurate. I'll try and frame my feedback now I've sorted what bit to "keep to my chest".

Thanks Purple-scorp.

rainstarhorizon

Mercury again/ and retrograde

Sorry may be a bit slow.

purple_scorp

good one....

I'm editing this to say, that this was the one line entry that you asked me to add to this thread because you were having trouble replying. It's not in response to your post above mine. Thought I better put this, in case anybody thought I was having a go at you, rsh.

p_s

rainstarhorizon

The change of address/ migosh I'd brushed that under the I
know I'm mixed up about it so just be confused carpet. I didn't realise I WAS asking about it. And I've figured out that I'm gonna treat all the men in my life w respect AS IF they're the smartest one I know in the dealings I have w them.Sound like a good idea?

The males in my life are more or less compartmentalised ie I see/ talk to them for completely different things. How hard can it be???
Scythe? EEK.

I was very ill/ glandular fever and low blood pressure for a while and spent lots of time lying on the kids trampoline outside looking at the clouds so that bit "Woman looking at clouds" was my LIFE giving energy for several months.

My garden is a Byron Bay jungle as I did just enough Landscaping Course to put it in 10 years ago I'd hate to leave it. However there is water running under this hill and it gets chilly and CREEPY in winter. We did nearly move to Glebe/ inner city a few months back. But hit a sinking foundation problem.....long story short.
(Very complex, nothing seems to be moving, but since it came up I guess it still is).

Easy bit, sorry if this is getting tiring...Yesterday I rescued a bitzer from the pound who looks to a T- like a fox- half chihuahua
size and Yep I'll be walking her.....near ships and riders....oooh...

Yes I want to continue my esoteric and computer studies/ just using it at home...no I don't have going back to study in a big way in mind except ATF has forced(?) me to pick up where I left off. I have had a few close shaves in nearly "studying" Art and body piercing - studying AGAIN_aargh!But I'll try and be more open about it after your accurate reading.

My Hubby and I are fine but he hates me having parties, well I'm keeping it on my chest but this house is gonna see at least one or six before I leave it- it seems.That is my discontent.

OK nearly there- I live very close to an ex love interest from 23
years back- the pain and mystery of my life and we have met in public places, I withdrew and now it's time to get out there again.
And we're in the same profession... as is my child.
(RIGHT AGAIN).

This kinda also covers the first draw too.Phew. What a ride.
You were UNCANNILY INSIGHTFUL not just accurate.
Thankyou Purple-scorp.

purple_scorp

Dear rsh,

well, I don't know that I was as accurate as you think. You seemed to have connected some of the missing dots for me.

Funny about the dog, I think.

I could tell from the first reading with the man, ring, woman that your relationship was good.

However, that man from the past.....well, he wouldn't go away. Then to see him surrounded by two work cards, with the child in the same row. It was obvious really.

I'm so pleased that you liked the reading.

This deck was my introduction into card reading. I had ordered them in the mail, and they arrived the day my husband moved out. Ironic really. I took to them instantly but haven't used them much lately.

Cheers

purple_scorp

rainstarhorizon

I'm sorry I haven't yet learnt to use the Quote Button or I could perhaps have shown you better just how accurate you were.

I actually followed you pretty well and you and the Oracle practically had me doing a spiritual Lady Godiva thingy.

I looked at- as you said- the lay of the cards and any warnings or choices they pointed out. The reading was a surprise as I wasn't expecting to see my positionings so clearly.

How do you use the quote button? Is it select all then quote / from the original post?

Your post got me thinking- if nothing else readings are a mirror for the soul. I was thrilled w the reading not w everything I was shown as some of it's a bit gritty...but I appreciate the warnings too.