Trying Cartomancy For Others for the First Time

Kat Moon

~~~ CLOSED ~~~

Oh my lets try something new!! Have a great deck here that is just screaming to be used for more then just the occasional poker game. I have used for myself a few times, but hard to be objective when it is you.

So who is willing to let me try it on them? (It is late here now, these are going to be done in the morning)

1 ~ Bonny ~ Reading Done
2 ~ Miss Nine ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received
3 ~ WolfSwan ~ Reading Done ~ Feedback Received

Waitlist ~
Going to wait for some feedback before I continue. Lets see if anything that the cards are saying is on point. Once I know if I am on the target, I will read for you guys too. And if I am totally off point in my reading thus far, I may read my oracle cards for you. Is that ok? Either way I will read :)
1 ~ Metafizzypop
2 ~ think

Thanks so much
XOXOX

Bonny

Me please Kat!

Q. How do I block out the presence of C when I'm at work tomorrow as he's been nasty.

Your q?

MissNine

I'm game!
Can I please get a general reading on what important events are coming up in my life?

If you want it more specific, how about what's coming up in my romantic life?

Kat Moon

Me please Kat!

Q. How do I block out the presence of C when I'm at work tomorrow as he's been nasty.

Your q?

Sure, but I wont have a moment to read this till tomorrow my time. Is that okay or will that be to late?

Kat Moon

I'm game!
Can I please get a general reading on what important events are coming up in my life?

If you want it more specific, how about what's coming up in my romantic life?

Gotcha down :)

Bonny

Sure, but I wont have a moment to read this till tomorrow my time. Is that okay or will that be to late?

It's all good.
It's mid aftn here now so tmro will be earlier for you than me :)
Thanks
Bless

WolfSwan

Hi Kat,

I'd be interested! I'd love to know if there is anything exciting coming up for me in relationships and how I can put my best self forward in my next relationship?

mahafrins

Tell me Teddy's current feelings for me?

Metafizzypop

Hi! Can you tell me how my job search will go in the next couple months?

Have a great deck here that is just screaming to be used for more then just the occasional poker game.

Sounds good. What deck is it? I'm a big fan of playing cards.

think

If you decide to do a few more...

How might things progress between me and K in the coming month? Will we get our friendship back on track?