Unusual dream

ana luisa

Archangels "black winged Angel" the intermediary between those who are EarthBound and the Heavenly Angel's with white wings. Archangels come at times of birth, death, blessing, and disaster. They are always around keeping a watchful eye.

In your dream they were coming in mass. Have you been concerned about the recent earthquakes or other disasters that would affect the ability for people/women's in particular to care for or feed their children. I kinda noticed that you didn't mention men. That's interesting.

I believe that this is a message that help is on its way.

Bright and Magical Blessings[emoji813]

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Starri, thank you SOO much for dropping by!! :heart: Your interpretation really hit home and I am quite impressed with your knowledge of all things esoteric and religious !! I did feel like they were angels but never knew archangels had black wings !! Worried, though. So far, since the dream, nothing major has happened close to me or home but a lot of deaths and serious problems in the world especially quakes. Maybe hoards of archangels are to be expected before massive catastrophic events... And excellent observation as far as not mentioning men in general. There WERE men standing in line as well but my focus was most definitely on the women and especially the ones carrying babies and with small children.
Funny, my son is called Gabriel. A name with a lot of controversy as to being an angel or archangel https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel

ana luisa

My... Hmmm well, last time I saw an angel/archangel my life went into a very different direction.
.... you familiar with saints or martyrs or DalI lama, mother terisa? ... well, congratulations as you are about to get conscripted to change humanity. I did, living breathing Christ type of assignment. And telling "F off" doesn't work. Although, I'm looking forward to your stories! šŸ˜‡

Thank you, bluelagune for helping out !!
Did you actually SEE an angel ??!!! Wow, that must have been quite an experience...
Yes, I'm familiar with the Dalai and Mother Teresa but not necessarily so involved with their work. To be honest, I believe we have MANY earthly angels around but since they have no marketing and no wings, and usually prefer to work in anonymity, they're not acknowledged ;)

As to changing humanity, well I don't think so. :) My good deeds have always been in the realm of home/friends and close relatives. Never been one to feel "called" to save others. Perhaps in the spiritual level for I've been dealing with purgatory dreams since I was a child. And mind you, I am NOT catholic, and have no trauma concerning religion or guilt or the like.
Looking forward to my stories ? I promise, I will keep you posted :thumbsup:

bluelagune

Thank you, bluelagune for helping out !!
Did you actually SEE an angel ??!!! Wow, that must have been quite an experience...
Yes, I'm familiar with the Dalai and Mother Teresa but not necessarily so involved with their work. To be honest, I believe we have MANY earthly angels around but since they have no marketing and no wings, and usually prefer to work in anonymity, they're not acknowledged ;)

As to changing humanity, well I don't think so. :) My good deeds have always been in the realm of home/friends and close relatives. Never been one to feel "called" to save others. Perhaps in the spiritual level for I've been dealing with purgatory dreams since I was a child. And mind you, I am NOT catholic, and have no trauma concerning religion or guilt or the like.
Looking forward to my stories ? I promise, I will keep you posted :thumbsup:

I don't know what your mission will be but I look forward to hearing about things that happen around you. It feels strange. It's like diving into the ocean, you feel so small but you have changed it in a way.

I dreamt of Archangel Michael. First I thought, oh how cute but now I see why. I'm also a little surprised because I've always loved Rasiel. If anything I think I'd loved to be his pupil but instead I got Michael. šŸ˜
You should look up their names, the angels that you saw.

yannie

To be honest, I believe we have MANY earthly angels around but since they have no marketing and no wings, and usually prefer to work in anonymity, they're not acknowledged ;)

Indeed! They don't desire to sing about their work or how good they are, and do not care for acknowledgment. To say, "Oh yeah, I was called to be some kind of saviour." LOL, how cocky is that? That is not in the heart of one of "service of humanity".

When I read about your dream I though of the nephilim... You might want to google that and see if it holds any significance to you.