Wally needs to come home <3

IHeartRescues

Dear members: My small brown fluffy Tabby-cat has been MISSING for over a WEEK now. I have searched my yard, the yards of neighbors, knocked on doors, and posted online. I pulled some Lenormand cards. And have followed its advice to look in gardens or maybe a couple has him. But I have received no calls and he has not shown up.

So I am asking anyone who sees this and has had success w/ whatever form of divination you use, to PLEASE tell my WHERE Wally might be. I am getting so tired of circling the blocks around here yelling for him...
THANK YOU
IHeartRescues

GotH

I'm sorry you're missing your pet. This is what I got..

A woman who dresses in some kind of wrap around veil has him. She's reluctant about returning him to his human though. Maybe someone else can offer more info here.

Good luck in finding him. :(

Kurenai

Hey,
I pulled out my lenormands:

mountain-garden-stars (base: cross)

Hmm... Is there a large garden-like area near where you live? The "garden" is the focus card here. The "mountain" can mean some sort of a hill or a mound -- doesn't have to be an actual mountain. The "star" card I think can mean it's a place that is well-known.

I am not sure if my reading is helpful or it's only adding to the confusion. I am so sorry about Wally. I hope he gets back home soon.

IHeartRescues

I'm sorry you're missing your pet. This is what I got..

A woman who dresses in some kind of wrap around veil has him. She's reluctant about returning him to his human though. Maybe someone else can offer more info here.

Good luck in finding him. :(

O Thank You GotH. I will keep my eyes peeled. No trad, Muslims nearby tho and the Catholic church doesn't have nuns there. But I am watching.... <3

IHeartRescues

Kurenai--Great! I use Lenormand!

Hey,
I pulled out my lenormands:

mountain-garden-stars (base: cross)

Hmm... Is there a large garden-like area near where you live? The "garden" is the focus card here. The "mountain" can mean some sort of a hill or a mound -- doesn't have to be an actual mountain. The "star" card I think can mean it's a place that is well-known.

I am not sure if my reading is helpful or it's only adding to the confusion. I am so sorry about Wally. I hope he gets back home soon.

Thank you for doing that! There is a street that goes downhill nearby. Not an area that he goes near in my experience. And no hills exactly. There is a Church and large lawn behind it that I have searched already, but no park nearby (referring to Garden and Stars). Was your question: "where is Wally?"

I will think more on this, as I pulled another draw the other night that was Lilies-Cross-Mice with undercard as Birds. Lilies and Cross might be a church. The combo of Mice hmmmm and then Birds. Hell i dunno... I better have another look at that Church tho. The rains are coming back in. I wish I understood my combos better!

Still feel in need of more input!

THANK YOU BOTH for caring! REALLY. It helps me, and hopefully Wallingford.... <3

GotH

O Thank You GotH. I will keep my eyes peeled. No trad, Muslims nearby tho and the Catholic church doesn't have nuns there. But I am watching.... <3

If not an actual veil or dress, who's ever watching over your cat (I feel is female) wants to remain "veiled" or hidden. Best of luck in finding him!

The Universe Knows

GotH, of course, could offer more on what they saw, but I just wanted to chime in and ask you to keep your mind open about the veil/head wrap...it wouldn't necessarily have to be a religious article of clothing. (Could be ethnic, or a plain scarf-ish type piece...especially as a protection from the rain, etc.)

Just a thought. But GotH would know better.

(((HUGS to you and Wally.)))

IHeartRescues

GotH and The Universe Knows...

I will keep what you said in mind and my mind and eyes open. Hoping "she" is taking proper care of him as he may be ill. If she takes him to the vet I hope they scan his chip. Or he gets away and finds his way home. I just went over to the church nearby a gave them my # and lit a candle for him there.

Thank you again for the concern and your intuitions. <3

Smiling

Dear members: My small brown fluffy Tabby-cat has been MISSING for over a WEEK now. I have searched my yard, the yards of neighbors, knocked on doors, and posted online. I pulled some Lenormand cards. And have followed its advice to look in gardens or maybe a couple has him. But I have received no calls and he has not shown up.

Sorry to hear about your missing cat! :(
I did some scrying and asked 'where is Wally', and here's what I got:

-I see birds, some with long necks, like geese in this area
-there are people here passing by, but it looks like he's in hiding, in something that looks like either a tall bush or a small tree
-I see him thinking of himself like a bold lion. His face looks wide and bold, with big whiskers, and he's sitting up at attention. Looks like he's vigilantly looking out, for you, for something familiar
-I see him wearing a thick coat, so that tells me he's got a thick coat of fur, or maybe that his coat is getting thicker from being outside. Not sure how cold it is where you are, but even though he looks cold, it looks like he's able to bear it
-There's some type of overhang nearby, or construction work going on. I see cars nearby, which tells me that it's close to a road. There's also a clearing close to where he is, that he looks out to.
-it's an area where people walk their dogs, because I see the dogs noticing him.
-there's a troublemaker cat nearby that he's noticed.
-I'm wondering - did you ever let Wally out? I see a little bird under his feet, so he may be able to catch birds to eat for sustenance
-I see him wide eyed, looking for you, from under that bush or tree

Please let me know if any of it - descriptions, etc. might resonate for you? Hopefully it helps you find him! Blessings :angel:

Smiling

Also wanted to add that, if you haven't already, posting flyers around your neighborhood, etc. with Wally's picture might be helpful, esp. for people who don't go online a lot. Good luck! :thumbsup: