Week day exchanges

SunnyBee

Ganesha, and rememberance.

From these cards I'm not seeing any direct messages of a romantic pull or romance towards you two. If you are then I'm wondering if you've hit a little bit of an awkward path at the moment.

Ganesha is saying it's time to move on and allow yourself to be free of any obstacles in the way of things, I feel this could take us down two routes 1) I might say he's finally realised what it is he feels for you and he's willing to take action upon it or 2) I feel that it's saying there's no romantic feelings per say with N and he's ready to move on in his own path. I feel he's taking time out to remember and reflect upon his past feelingns and memories at present I feel like he's greatful for what he's got now but that's not going to change any time soon.

2 cards please, can I have a simple daily message.
Sorry for the wait :-( x

No problem :) and thank you for your patience!

I've been attracted to this person for awhile now and feelings were not reciprocated in a sense that he was never aware of them. And that also means that he never was attracted to me that way. Its possible that he wants to go on his own path, he is a determined individual and I don't see him giving that up (he is trying to establish a new career path). I'm just not sure that he will suddenly develop those feelings for me. This is quite helpful, I'm trying to move on and it is very difficult.

Namaste and Hamsa (Seeds of Shakti Oracle)

Your daily message is telling you to keep your faith alive as well as acknowledge the spirituality that surrounds you. Namaste has a phrase on the card that says "Acknowledge the Divine spark within yourself and life" meaning you should continue practicing and nurturing your true calling. Know that the Divine is within you, all you have to do is take time to create loving and peaceful space within your heart-space. Hamsa has a phrase written on the card that says "You are protected by the Divine". The Divine is shielding you from unwanted energies and you can enhance your protection by chanting mudras for specific chakras. By creating a lovely heart-space and improving your auric shield, you will be able to connect to your higher calling and overall improve your daily life.

Awkward.turtle91

No problem :) and thank you for your patience!

I've been attracted to this person for awhile now and feelings were not reciprocated in a sense that he was never aware of them. And that also means that he never was attracted to me that way. Its possible that he wants to go on his own path, he is a determined individual and I don't see him giving that up (he is trying to establish a new career path). I'm just not sure that he will suddenly develop those feelings for me. This is quite helpful, I'm trying to move on and it is very difficult.

Just remember things always change, so if it's hard and difficult now it'll eventually get easier and you will find a person who is right for you. <3 It's a learning curve I've come to accept this in the last few weeks.

Namaste and Hamsa (Seeds of Shakti Oracle)

Your daily message is telling you to keep your faith alive as well as acknowledge the spirituality that surrounds you. Namaste has a phrase on the card that says "Acknowledge the Divine spark within yourself and life" meaning you should continue practicing and nurturing your true calling. Know that the Divine is within you, all you have to do is take time to create loving and peaceful space within your heart-space. Hamsa has a phrase written on the card that says "You are protected by the Divine". The Divine is shielding you from unwanted energies and you can enhance your protection by chanting mudras for specific chakras. By creating a lovely heart-space and improving your auric shield, you will be able to connect to your higher calling and overall improve your daily life.

It's hard to keep faith spirituality when nothing goes how it says in the end, I don't know what my true calling is yet. I'm only 25 but when I find out I'll tell you and I'll continue to do it šŸ˜Š. It's funny how I've got Hamsa, I have a hamsa tshirt and a necklace. I'm glad it's shielding unwanted energies from me I feel a little better, there's less drama.

Xx