Weekly reading tea leaf 23rd! March

Awkward.turtle91

a69fe4d4874cf7ce6cf0c982739a57a0.jpg

A tea leaf weekly reading for myself.
"What can I know about this week."

Thursday - 23
Dark Woman - " Dealings or relationship with a woman with dark complexion or hair."

I'm not sure how dark woman is interlinked with this. I wonder if it could be that I'm going out with my parents later (she has dark hair) I wonder if it means we'll make a deal whilst we're out? Or I might bump into someone with this description. (I doubt it could mean a romance with another woman, I'm straight and female ;-).) not unless this woman is helping me find a romance?.

Or I'm a dark haired woman, but I don't have a dark complexion (who could be receiving romance soon) or I could be making a deal with someone this one has confused me a little!

I feel possibly it could even be that I'm learning how to feel good about myself, and I'm learning to listen to my instincts.

Bare in mind this a new deck :)

Friday - [emoji257]24th

"Romance is in the air."

I feel this is suggesting that there might be a chance for some flirting on Friday, either that or a chance for me to love myself. Relax and treat myself to something.

I feel it could suggest that I'm starting to have self confidence with in my self which is attracting the right people to me.

Saturday 25th
- Fair woman " dealings with a relationship wing a woman with blonde grey or white hair."

I feel this is suggesting that there's going to be something going down possibly at my work place or with family. On Saturday I'm going to say most likely work, maybe a woman is going to help me feel good about myself knowing the fan is near by Saturday?

Sunday 26th
- Fan " Romance, celebration, party."

I feel this might be interlinked with Mother's Day over here, I feel it's the celebration of that as I might not be at work that day. I feel it's all about the lover of family on this day.

I also feel it could mean I'm opening myself up more to the right kind of romance."

Monday 27th -
"Stork news of a birth or a new business opportunity."

I feel this is a an opportunity form maybe some form of overtime or a new opportunity to come my way.

If not me then I feel someone around me might get some good news, I do wonder if it might be a new start eight great confidence for my job?.

Tuesday 28th

Tree - Affairs with your family.

Sometime spent with family and friends sorting out events and problems. Fixing things that need to be fixed, spending quality time.

Wednesday 29th

Hand - in need of help, assistance and guidance."

This ones easy, I wonder if I'm going to need help bring myself round and feeling positive again, I also feel this could have something to do with my dance club and having guidance whilst learning new dances?.

I noticed I didn't pull a card for Thursday so I took one out and I got heart.

Thursday 30th

Love, deep affection and caring
I feel this could be suggesting that I might learn to love my self or be extra loved by my family on that day. I feel it's suggesting that there will be a time where I can give myself a bit of tlc during Thursday.

I also feel it could mean someone other then family might show me affection, it doesn't have to be romantic affection. It could just be as simple as well done you did a good job.

(There's no picture for heart I'm
Aware!).