weekly readings

mahafrins

<-- Fate & Free Will (free will, situation, negative choice) -- True Love -- Pain (inverse) -- [Desiring to Communicate --> Secret Admirer: unknown, you]

6EuDJAI.png

This is interesting... I got nothing but love cards for you, but when asked if this was about your love life or your emotions affecting your work life, I got the latter. In other words, there is or will be a situation close to your heart that requires your attention this week. You will be presented with a choice that's directly related to your job/work life. The True Love card, again, may indicate this is something close to your heart that would make you very happy or very sad depending on which way you decide to go with it. I think the choice that you make here will not be in your best interest in the long run. However, it may ease the suffering experienced, perhaps in your work life (Pain inverse). The summary cards show me you needing to get this off your chest because you have held it in for a while now and you need to express the choice now.

Mahafrins, let me know if this made any sense to you. I look forward to your feedback in the next week!!

I am busy and doing my best lots of new stuff... many challenges... I am not making no choice.... only work job God knows maybe ur picking up on my goal sheet... ahhh possible...

I need to make show being pro-active...

Eva4

I am busy and doing my best lots of new stuff... many challenges... I am not making no choice.... only work job God knows maybe ur picking up on my goal sheet... ahhh possible...

I need to make show being pro-active...

Thank your for your initial thoughts, maha. We shall see what happens! Thank your for sitting!

CosmicBeing

I am guessing the week looks until saturday...so I'll post feedback on Sunday because I am going to be out for most of the day.

CosmicBeing

Life Area: Path (Finances)

Desiring to Communicate (other person) --> <-- Enemy (unknown: external, person, woman, related?) <-- Travel (inverse: temporary, delayed?) -- Woman (known, good, unrelated to the first situation) -- [Family inverse]

kAEarxp.png

So the reading shows me that you have a message this week pertaining to your finances or money affairs. A woman enemy desires to communicate (?). I did not directly ask about what, but you can tell me that in your update if this is the case. The communicate may concern your finances and your ability to travel. You might not have the funds or they may be delayed; she might be responsible for blocking you either directly or indirectly. However, there is another person on your side this week. This might be woman who supporting you in another matter, so look for her advice, wisdom and support to be helpful this week. The summary card, Family inverse, tells me there are family problems or problems with a normally family-like person or in such an environment. The enemy here may be related or may have had a family-like connection with you. Overall, it will be a week of friends and enemies.

CosmicBeing, I hope this reading resonates with you. I look forward to your update at the end of the week!

This week was about finances. I had a meeting with a woman who is kinda enemy like. I don't trust her.

Then I had to travel to a meeting. I met a lady who was like a speaker. I asked her about money/finance related stuff pertaining to this training. She couldn't give me much information to be honest. So that was like a red flag to me. She told me to just go through with the application and then worry about money then. But, I wouldn't dedicate 2 months of my life to apply to something that may not be a good investment/something I could afford.

I have family in that town. So I stayed with them. I ended up getting some money from a family member. So was helpful for travel.

I had to deal with a family member that was grumpy for a few hours. But, nothing major and the person got over the grumpy mood quickly. This person thought I was coming up on Thursday when really I was coming up on weds. So that was a moment of grumpiness.

Then I got something on sale that I really been needing.

So week was really about finances/money.

Eva4

This week was about finances.

Going to get little bit analytical here. I see the deck was able to pick up your energy or at least I'm noticing what is foremost in the "energy field." I noticed this with maha's reading, too. :)

I had a meeting with a woman who is kinda enemy like. I don't trust her. Then I had to travel to a meeting. I met a lady who was like a speaker. I asked her about money/finance related stuff pertaining to this training. She couldn't give me much information to be honest. So that was like a red flag to me. She told me to just go through with the application and then worry about money then. But, I wouldn't dedicate 2 months of my life to apply to something that may not be a good investment/something I could afford.

So instead of one, there were two women whom you didn't trust who were not related to you. The enemy card is the card of deception, so I can see how they fit into this part of the reading. What baffles me is that all components of the reading referred to familial relationships. I'm trying to figure out why the reading has such a strong theme of familial ties, and the summary card kind of refers back to this, but only one woman was related to you in the family sense.

I have family in that town. So I stayed with them. I ended up getting some money from a family member. So was helpful for travel.

I can see how this information pertained to the reading. Travel inverse might have been indicating issues with travel and the life areas card connected the dots indicating your need for the funds to make the travel helpful as the solution. I am seeing that more cards were connected to the life area.

I had to deal with a family member that was grumpy for a few hours. But, nothing major and the person got over the grumpy mood quickly. This person thought I was coming up on Thursday when really I was coming up on weds. So that was a moment of grumpiness.

Family card is obvious here. Perhaps enemy might be referring to them, in their grumpy state. So Enemy might've had a dual meaning in this reading, referring to the women and the grumpy family member, women next to the enemy card specifies most genders of the people.

Then I got something on sale that I really been needing.

I believe this might've been the support from that family member you stayed with.

So week was really about finances/money.

CosmicBeing, thank you for the great feedback, as always. I now have a blog up on the deck if you'd like to see it. I need to throw up some more pictures but I'm thinking of doing this tomorrow. For now, I'm going to be concentrating on gathering data (readings I've gotten feedback on) and studying this deck further. :heart:

Dartellus

Life Area: Health (spiritual)

Secret Admirer (sun: you) <-- Transition (inverse) -- Woman (inverse: unknown, bad) -- Unknown Person -- [Developments]

4ydMCwH.png

The message for you this week has to do with your health, more specifically your spiritual health. The transition card inverse shows me that you're not going to be able to fully let go of someone you've harbored secret admiration for. The cards are saying this is where the spiritual concern with health may come in. You need to cut the cord because it's what's holding you back and eventually can start to affect your physical health.

This week you can also expect the introduction of someone previously unknown to you. Since it fell next to the Woman card, this will be a woman. I doubled checked with the Secret Admirer card and got the moon. I used the indicators and asked if they would become known to you this week and I got the sun on the Secret Admirer card. This means yes. This person will not have your best interest, and, in fact, worsen the circumstances affecting your spiritual health.

The Development card shows me that you will not be bored this week and the changes you have been waiting for will be happening as you feel they should unfold. The Development card may also indicate three people, so watch for triangles this week!

Dart, thank you once again for sitting tonight. Please let me know if this reading resonates with you. I look forward to your feedback in a week!

Hiya Eva4!

Time for feedback!

Okay, at the middle of the week indeed i was having a hard time to forget a woman, but at the end of the week things got very smooth and i was able to see this in a better way. But indeed, you are right, this was affecting my spiritual health...and it's in some way.

About an secret admirer, nobody manifested...what i learned, from readings, that someone that i didn't expected has feelings for me. But i know the person, this is not someone that i wasn't expecting.
Nobody new that i wasn't expecting...

Thanks for the reading! Was pretty good again!

WolfSwan

Hi WolfSwan, sorry about the lack of image here for your reading. I was having problems uploading this one to the website. I will try again later! But for now, this is what I got for you:

Life Area: Path (career)

Health (inverse): spiritual -- Family -- Development -- [Attraction]
<-- Travel (inverse: permanent?)

This week shows me plans related to your career which might fall through. Your spiritual health is in much need of attention right now. The arrow of this card points down and so I drew another, Travel (inverse), to issue connected with your s. health. The travel bit comes up for you again, indicating this is permanent travel, meaning there's a possibility of you not returning from where you left, perhaps a move? The Family card also shows up here. I asked if this was related to the travel situation and got a no. There will be a separate situation that develops concerning your family. I asked about the Attraction card connection and got that this has to do with the family situation, perhaps you admire and respect this person and agree on most things. Perhaps this family matter is about agreeing on something this week.

WolfSwan, please let me know if this reading resonates with you. I look forward to your feedback in the next week.

Hi Eva, thanks for the reading. I'm sorry to say it doesn't really resonate and hasn't panned out exactly. The one thing that is kind of accurate is that I was supposed to travel interstate for work but this didn't pan out. There are no travel plans. Spiritually I'm in the best position I've been in in a long time. Family wise things are fine but there hasn't been any agreement or attraction...I don't have a particular degree of admiration for anyone in my family. Thanks again for the reading though.

Eva4

Hiya Eva4!

Time for feedback!

Okay, at the middle of the week indeed i was having a hard time to forget a woman, but at the end of the week things got very smooth and i was able to see this in a better way. But indeed, you are right, this was affecting my spiritual health...and it's in some way.

About an secret admirer, nobody manifested...what i learned, from readings, that someone that i didn't expected has feelings for me. But i know the person, this is not someone that i wasn't expecting.
Nobody new that i wasn't expecting...

Thanks for the reading! Was pretty good again!

Thank you for the great feedback, Dartellus. :) I suppose secret admirer was you in this reading. I am also thinking the woman card refers to the one who does not reciprocate feelings and thus doesn't have your best interests. Unknown person twice in the reading is little bit elusive and hard to figure out. All I can say is that perhaps it represents the woman whom you might not have been expecting to come forward. I think taking a different approach to figuring out who this was would have helped to pin point their identity bit better. It does look like there were some developments, with things going smoothly for you, etc.