weekly readings

Eva4

Hi Eva, thanks for the reading. I'm sorry to say it doesn't really resonate and hasn't panned out exactly. The one thing that is kind of accurate is that I was supposed to travel interstate for work but this didn't pan out. There are no travel plans. Spiritually I'm in the best position I've been in in a long time. Family wise things are fine but there hasn't been any agreement or attraction...I don't have a particular degree of admiration for anyone in my family. Thanks again for the reading though.

Hi WolfSwan, thank you for the honest feedback. It is much appreciated! I notice the travel card seems to be the most direct with its meaning. Sometimes the relationship cards can have less direct meanings and throw things off in the reading. I am thinking I have to be little more flexible with them. In any case, thank you again for the update, as always. :)

CosmicBeing

Going to get little bit analytical here. I see the deck was able to pick up your energy or at least I'm noticing what is foremost in the "energy field." I noticed this with maha's reading, too. :)

So instead of one, there were two women whom you didn't trust who were not related to you. The enemy card is the card of deception, so I can see how they fit into this part of the reading. What baffles me is that all components of the reading referred to familial relationships. I'm trying to figure out why the reading has such a strong theme of familial ties, and the summary card kind of refers back to this, but only one woman was related to you in the family sense.

I can see how this information pertained to the reading. Travel inverse might have been indicating issues with travel and the life areas card connected the dots indicating your need for the funds to make the travel helpful as the solution. I am seeing that more cards were connected to the life area.

Family card is obvious here. Perhaps enemy might be referring to them, in their grumpy state. So Enemy might've had a dual meaning in this reading, referring to the women and the grumpy family member, women next to the enemy card specifies most genders of the people.

I believe this might've been the support from that family member you stayed with.

CosmicBeing, thank you for the great feedback, as always. I now have a blog up on the deck if you'd like to see it. I need to throw up some more pictures but I'm thinking of doing this tomorrow. For now, I'm going to be concentrating on gathering data (readings I've gotten feedback on) and studying this deck further. :heart:

Let me know what the blog is. I would like to be able to keep up with the development process.

This family member has there moody moments lol.

I also think it's good you are making a blog because you can account that you made/create this deck at XYZ date.

I think overall the cards indicated everything that was happening in my life during that week. Just have to work on the more detail meaning of the cards than bigger meaning if that makes any sense.

I was running on small funds during the travel. I have to pay a bill soon and pay for a bus trip soon. So I am staying inside a lot so I don't spend all my money...I like my margarita a lot these days lol.

Eva4

Let me know what the blog is. I would like to be able to keep up with the development process.

This family member has there moody moments lol.

I also think it's good you are making a blog because you can account that you made/create this deck at XYZ date.

I think overall the cards indicated everything that was happening in my life during that week. Just have to work on the more detail meaning of the cards than bigger meaning if that makes any sense.

I was running on small funds during the travel. I have to pay a bill soon and pay for a bus trip soon. So I am staying inside a lot so I don't spend all my money...I like my margarita a lot these days lol.

Hi Cosmic, thank you for the added updates and insight! I know what you mean about having to stay home when money is tight. I actually like margaritas too. :) Anyway, the address for the blog is in my profile! It's not a link but you'll have to copy and paste into the address bar. I'll probably make another update today or tomorrow. I've had some things come up around a possible job offer and so got caught up with all of that.

Working with these cards is turning out to be a challenge. I think I've had more luck with runes than any other reading system. Ok, hun, I'm off to eat my breakfast. :D

CosmicBeing

Hi Cosmic, thank you for the added updates and insight! I know what you mean about having to stay home when money is tight. I actually like margaritas too. :) Anyway, the address for the blog is in my profile! It's not a link but you'll have to copy and paste into the address bar. I'll probably make another update today or tomorrow. I've had some things come up around a possible job offer and so got caught up with all of that.

Working with these cards is turning out to be a challenge. I think I've had more luck with runes than any other reading system. Ok, hun, I'm off to eat my breakfast. :D

I have that cheap sour drink mix for margarita. But, I do have to get some seltzer water because I think the drink mix is too sweet.

I did have a ultimate pina colada yesterday with family, but that might have been too rich/fatty for my digestive system.

Happy you got a possible good job offer.

This is the hardest because you are building it from ground up lol. It could take you years before you feel it is ready for market.

Eva4

I have that cheap sour drink mix for margarita. But, I do have to get some seltzer water because I think the drink mix is too sweet.

I did have a ultimate pina colada yesterday with family, but that might have been too rich/fatty for my digestive system.

Happy you got a possible good job offer.

This is the hardest because you are building it from ground up lol. It could take you years before you feel it is ready for market.

Nice! But sorry to hear it did a number on your stomach. I've got a sensitive stomach.. that seems to be my issue with foods. In any case, thank you about the job offer. It's not what I was expecting but it will do for now. I suppose it may take years to build this deck.. once I have some steady income, I will be able to put more money into it and see where it goes. Thank you again for responding! I will be opening up another thread and reading with my oracle pretty soon. :)

CosmicBeing

Nice! But sorry to hear it did a number on your stomach. I've got a sensitive stomach.. that seems to be my issue with foods. In any case, thank you about the job offer. It's not what I was expecting but it will do for now. I suppose it may take years to build this deck.. once I have some steady income, I will be able to put more money into it and see where it goes. Thank you again for responding! I will be opening up another thread and reading with my oracle pretty soon. :)

Look forward to it.

see if you can put 10 dollars a month in a saving account. In a year...you will have 120 dollars... in 2 years you will have 240...in 3 years you will have 360

But don't touch it..act like you spent that 10 dollars a month on a cheeseburger/whatever junk food. Act like it is permanently gone from your life.