Weird Rainy Day Biblios

GotH

*****CLOSED****
I've come to realize that I prefer to give more positive readings than what are turning up here so I've asked our mod to close the thread.

The fact that it's raining here in California is weird and since I can't really go out and do much I'm going to pull out my Weird California book for a few, quick biblio readings.

If you have a weird question or if you just feel weird asking something, go ahead, here's your chance! :livelong:

1. pumpkins done
2. Tigerangel done

lepleadian

why do i feel tthat something great will happen for me this year with X. am i right do u think it will happen something romantically?

Kittysashimi

Loving El Niño! How will things go if I try to start a wildcrafting group with my classmates?

GotH

why do i feel tthat something great will happen for me this year with X. am i right do u think it will happen something romantically?

That's not a weird enough question for this thread but there are plenty of romantic themed threads you can sit for. :)

GotH

Loving El Niño! How will things go if I try to start a wildcrafting group with my classmates?

Hi Kitty.. Yep! I hope it rains for weeks. :D

But sorry, your question just isn't weird enough either. Best of luck with your group if you decide to go for it..

pumpkins

i have one:)
what will be my legacy?

Tigerangel

I don't know if this weird or not, but I keep getting scratchs out of nowhere in the last few weeks, 3 to be precise, and don't remember doing them or feeling any pain, just left with the scratch, so guess my question would be, why I'm I getting these scratchs I can't remember doing?

GotH

i have one:)
what will be my legacy?

Night Ride on Black Star Road - Page 193

This story is about Black Star Canyon Road in southern California.

The headlights were the only source of light for miles. The closer to the mountains we got, the more visible a large white cross embossed on the mountain became. Supposedly, that the mark of the KKK Klansmen, who have their headquarters there.

There was no wind that chilly summer night. It was as if people were running alongside us to catch up with us and as an effect, the branches close to eye level were shaking really violently. My cousin floored it and we couldn't make a U-turn anywhere. We kept going and going and in some parts of the woods, it was really terrifying.

We acknowledged there was a noose hanging from the ground and it looked like it had been there for a while.... and noticed a very strong burning smell.

We had to cross over a small feeble bridge that rested over the dead and shallow canyon. Cousin saw a big black coal rock next to the damaged BLACK STAR street sign. Cousin picked it up and took it home.

After that, he had the worst luck. He lost his apartment, his girlfriend dumped him, and big problems surfaced at his work. After he took the rock back to where he found it, everything seemed to go back to normal.

Okay, so I shortened the story up a bit but included the main points. What I get from this is it is a Dark Legacy just from the title of the story alone. It could be from wrong doings of your ancestors from long ago that you are now or will be paying for in the future. Or maybe someone (you?) has taken something sacred from somewhere that needs to be returned. Whatever it is, this legacy is quite sinister but the good thing is, it can be turned around for a better ending. How are you feeling about your luck as of late?

Wow.. In this case I REALLY hope I'm wrong. What do you think? :bugeyed:

GotH

I don't know if this weird or not, but I keep getting scratchs out of nowhere in the last few weeks, 3 to be precise, and don't remember doing them or feeling any pain, just left with the scratch, so guess my question would be, why I'm I getting these scratchs I can't remember doing?
Cemetery Safari - Page 241

Death by misadventure is also represented in the elaborate monument for Jayne Mansfield (who is actually buried in Pennsylvania), star and famous devotee of Anton LaVey and his Church of Satan. Mansfield died in an auto wreck that spared her three children but also killed her dog and driver. Rumors still swirl about a curse put on Mansfield by the goateed LaVey.

It's coming from someone who is into dark arts.

*Note - I won't be commenting further than this.

haleyw

Okay, so I know I'm weird, people label me as mad and eccentric and crazy (better to be different right? :)) It's decision time soon, now that I'm coming to the end of my 3 year Psychology training and I haven't got a clue what to do next, all I know is that I don't want to conform to the 'norm' for the next 30 odd years. So what is the best thing that I can do to maintain and bring out out the weirdest, most individual and successful part of me? What's my destiny? :D

Fine if not weird enough though! :)