What does Coffin, Snake and Stork together mean?

ThtDancerGuy

Hi guys,

I did a spread and asked this question: Would it be helpful for me to contact X at this time?
It's a guy i met and he suddenly dissapeared and stopped talking to me. So i got this three cards in this order:
Coffin+Snake+Stork. I saw the meanings online and i got a little scared because of the coffin and the snake but i don't understand the meaning of it regarding my reading: Does it mean this guy is bad? So because i got scared i did another 3 card spread and asked "What should i do?"
and got this 3 cards: Book+Moon+Man and i also need help understanding this combination..

Thank you:)

Hi Emerald12,

You asked a yes or no question, so you have to look at these cards in that way. You asked if it would be helpful to contact X? You got Coffin (ending, no) + Snake (problem, no) + Stork (move on) is telling you that absolutely no it would not be a good idea to contact X (Coffin + Snake are negative cards and tell you no) and to just move on now (Stork = moving on and letting go).

Emerald12

Hi Emerald12,

You asked a yes or no question, so you have to look at these cards in that way. You asked if it would be helpful to contact X? You got Coffin (ending, no) + Snake (problem, no) + Stork (move on) is telling you that absolutely no it would not be a good idea to contact X (Coffin + Snake are negative cards and tell you no) and to just move on now (Stork = moving on and letting go).

Thank you, your answer is very helpful for understanding my spread and the meanings of it!

Grizabella

I've done Tarot for more years than Lenormand but when I saw:

Coffin+Snakes+Stork

it read the relationship is dead. There were a lot of shady untruths, so it's best to move on.

The Coffin means something is dead and not salvageable. The Snake indicates something really underhanded or devious occurred. And the Stork is movement, so that's the message I got---best to move on.

Book+Moon+Man

This gives you a reinforcement of the first set of three cards, saying that there were many secrets kept from you. The Moon can indicate being romanced, so you might find romance there still but it's not genuine. It will just take you right back to the unhappiness and dysfunction you found before. This card refers back to the first set of three where we see the snake. The Snake symbolizes lying and deceit, with emotional pain.

I haven't read the other replies in the thread yet, so now I'll go back and do that. :)

ETA: Going back and reading the entire thread, I see that you asked should you contact him. The first three cards would say "no".

And then your last question was "what should I do?" so I think these three cards are pointing out that you had bad experiences with him before and that he hasn't changed. So I'd read these three as meaning to just let sleeping dogs lie. You'd only get more hurt and pain if you contact him.