What is She Telling Him?

Nineveh

Hi! It seems that a certain guy has sought advice from everyone (my family, his ex, his mother) regarding me other than me.

I asked the card what did his ex tell him/how did she advise him?

King of coins. Queen if cups. World

The queen of cups (representing me...just about everyone knows how keen my intuition can be) faces the king of coins (him who is business oriented). I see the world card as her telling him that I complete him. I could also see this as her saying that I am over him (world).

What are your thoughts?

bluelagune

I see world almost as 6 of wands but on more grandiose scale. Accomplishment.

From the cards She told him that you two would make a good pair. Quint is justice - a decision. I'm guessing he already made one to persue you.

Nineveh

I see world almost as 6 of wands but on more grandiose scale. Accomplishment.

From the cards She told him that you two would make a good pair. Quint is justice - a decision. I'm guessing he already made one to persue you.

Hello, bluelagune. First, I want to thank you for taking the time to participate in my threads. I have a hard time accepting my own readings regarding my own affairs.

So, yeah. I saw the world as an accomplishment which is how I normally read the card. Its depth is so profound it leaves me unable to really see the upright in a negative light. I think your interpretation is accurate. I do believe we complete one another. He's the only male with flaws that I am willing to look beyond.

bluelagune

Hello, bluelagune. First, I want to thank you for taking the time to participate in my threads. I have a hard time accepting my own readings regarding my own affairs.

So, yeah. I saw the world as an accomplushment which is how I normally read the card. Its depth is so profound it leave me unable to really see the upright in a negative light. I think your interpretation is accurate. I do believe we complete one another. He's the only male with flaws tgat I am willing to look beyond.

You are welcome! Happy to help. I have trouble reading for myself too.

Agree on the guy. When you can look past the boogers and warts, he is the one! đź‘Ť