Wheel of the Year Art Prints?

Amsonia

Anyone have a favorite Wheel of the Year Art Print?

I've seen very few that seem really special...the one I like best isn't available as a print. Anyone have any leads?

Or do you have something else, like a carving or embroidery with the Wheel of the Year?

ravenest

We made our own; relative to the southern hemisphere and the sidereal asterisms. The elements are a bit 'strangely ordered' : Fire - spring & early summer. Water- late summer & autumn (wet season). Earth - winter . Air - end of winter beginning of spring ( windy season ). A few people worked on it and an artist in the group and myself put it together and she painted it, with some seasonal landscapes in the centre and the asterisms in the sky. (She also has done some great natal charts like that ... an astrological painting chart / mandala of your horoscope.)

Amsonia

We made our own; relative to the southern hemisphere and the sidereal asterisms. The elements are a bit 'strangely ordered' : Fire - spring & early summer. Water- late summer & autumn (wet season). Earth - winter . Air - end of winter beginning of spring ( windy season ). A few people worked on it and an artist in the group and myself put it together and she painted it, with some seasonal landscapes in the centre and the asterisms in the sky. (She also has done some great natal charts like that ... an astrological painting chart / mandala of your horoscope.)

That sounds interesting, can you post a pic of it?

I was actually thinking about illustrating one for myself...I think it is great that you did one for the southern hemisphere...and made changes. I also think it is neat that you worked on it with a group...food for thought.

Mi-Shell

One that I use is the one we made from/ illustrated with the cards of the Greenwood Tarot:

Attachments

• Greenwood Tarot Wheel of the Year.jpg
    Greenwood Tarot Wheel of the Year.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 130

ravenest

That sounds interesting, can you post a pic of it?

I was actually thinking about illustrating one for myself...I think it is great that you did one for the southern hemisphere...and made changes. I also think it is neat that you worked on it with a group...food for thought.

Nah ... sorry

1. I am a techno idiot

2. Dont have a camera, scanner or stuff like that

3. its at friends place and I am not even game to ask ( I seen the chaos in her library / storage room :eek: )

Actually, we have a bit of stuff the group worked out and some interesting charts and tracing boards ... all going dusty and decaying ... guess they will all just fade away .

Amsonia

One that I use is the one we made from/ illustrated with the cards of the Greenwood Tarot:

That's pretty cool, thanks for sharing, never saw one made with cards....

Nah ... sorry

1. I am a techno idiot

2. Dont have a camera, scanner or stuff like that

3. its at friends place and I am not even game to ask ( I seen the chaos in her library / storage room :eek: )

Actually, we have a bit of stuff the group worked out and some interesting charts and tracing boards ... all going dusty and decaying ... guess they will all just fade away .

Ah, yes, well that is the way with many things, forgotten and lost to time...if only I had a magic potion that would take me back to the Library at Alexandria!

Cacia

Anyone have a favorite Wheel of the Year Art Print?

I've seen very few that seem really special...the one I like best isn't available as a print. Anyone have any leads?

Or do you have something else, like a carving or embroidery with the Wheel of the Year?
I have the deck is beautiful, here is a picture of the deck hope this helps