Which Disney Character Are You?

GotH

CLOSED

What Disney character does your life most resemble?
I will look into one of my crystal spheres to see who this could possibly be.​

SIT IF:
1. I have never read for you before.
2. You will provide feedback in a timely manner.

Girl Archer

Aw nuts! My favourite kind of thread ever but I am not eligible for this :(

Have fun, GotH :)

GotH

Thanks and thanks for understanding Girl Archer. I ask for new sitters to challenge and test my intuitive skills. :)

Syeraph

I will sit IF our exchange using the books the other day doesn't take me out of the running :)

GotH

Hi Syeraph. :) You are so much fun to exchange with but my intent is to read for someone I have never read for before. Thanks for your interest though! If you want a small reading based on appearance, check out my Lenormand thread I have going right now. ;)

classy

Hi there

I would like to sit :)

GotH

Hi classy. :) Welcome. I'm going to sit with my ball in just a bit to see if i get a glimpse of what character shows up. I will post what I see for you very soon.

classy

Hi classy. :) Welcome. I'm going to sit with my ball in just a bit to see if i get a glimpse of what character shows up. I will post what I see for you very soon.

Okay I will be waiting thanks :D

Achlys

I'll sit for this one :)

GotH

So I wanted to use my F.A.R. ball which tells often tells me legendary stories that I am able to find online later. I could only get certain images though that didn't seem very direct. A racoon and 2 hearts. A person standing on the ledge of a cliff looking out. A man's shoe. I felt i needed a clearer picture of the character though so I looked into my Misty Princess ball and right away i saw a beautiful silhouette of a woman with long hair standing in the wind, kind of like the image below. Right away I thought of Pocahontas.

Click here for the Pocahontas story ---> http://princess.disney.com/pocahontas-story

The above link gives her story as she relates to John Smith. She is an adventurous free spirit. She is connected to nature and even uses a willow tree for divination. She and John Smith are two very different people who fall in love. She trusts in this man when others wouldn't. She makes a stand for what she believes in even though it may not be the popular choice among her family and friends. Problems do arise but she sticks it out with him until he has to go home. She chooses stay behind, at her home, in the end.

I'll be looking forward to the similarities you may have with this Disney princess, if any. Thank you for sitting. :)