Who has the Healing Light Tarot? I want to buy a new deck, but not sure...

Lajila

I wanted to buy the Mystical tarot as I like the art and read lots of good things about it, but now I found the Healing light tarot...

Looking through the lo scarabeo website I found the Healing Light tarot. I haven't heard from it before, but it looked very beautiful.
The only other things I could find about this deck is a youtube video from the artist and a few websites where you can buy it like amazon.
I was looking for reviews or threads on here about this deck, but can't find any.

Is there anyone who has this deck?
What do you think about this deck?

I hope someone can tell me about this deck. Maybe it helps me to make a choice... or not ;)

FLizarraga

Thanks for posting this, as I hadn't heard of this deck, either --and now me wants it! :)

It looks like it is still on preorder. Even on Book Depository, the closest release date I can find is Jun 25 --though, adding to the confusion, they also list September 8 as a possible release date.

Lajila

That is strange! I have seen it on a dutch website bol.com and if I order today I will have it delivered tomorrow. I live in Holland and this website is my main tarot shop.
So here it looks like its released already, but nowhere else?!

Nice to see there are others who like this deck!

I am happy to make others aware of a new deck, FLizarraga! I can't believe I found such a beautiful deck that hasn't been talked about (much) here on AT. Normally AT is the place for me to find new beautiful decks.

Thank you banbha for the links! The second video is the one I saw.
And how did you find that thread?!? I couldn't find it. I only found threads with healing and light as separate words.
I hope it will be available to you soon to!

Maybe I will have to order now it is available...and then the Mystical tarot will have to wait.

banbha

Hi Lajila! It came up on a Google search, not a forum search. :)

I watched the second video again and it's being released in Europe now, in the US in September.

Lajila

Hi banbha
Ah that's why I couldn't find it! Thanks for clearing that up. I thought maybe I did something wrong with searching on this forum.

I guess I didn't listen very good to what he was saying in the video...distracted by the beautiful cards haha.

I just pressed the order button, so I hope it will be delivered tomorrow! :D I will let you know what I think about it.

willowy

I wanted to buy the Mystical tarot as I like the art and read lots of good things about it, but now I found the Healing light tarot...

Looking through the lo scarabeo website I found the Healing Light tarot. I haven't heard from it before, but it looked very beautiful.
The only other things I could find about this deck is a youtube video from the artist and a few websites where you can buy it like amazon.
I was looking for reviews or threads on here about this deck, but can't find any.

Is there anyone who has this deck?
What do you think about this deck?

I hope someone can tell me about this deck. Maybe it helps me to make a choice... or not ;)

Yes this does look good doesn't it?I only just noticed it today,not sure about anywhere else but Wordery has it for sale http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Healing-L...953989&hash=item3ae79e05d8:g:tzQAAOSwLsBZQyR8
Think I'll be getting a copy too

Lajila

It arrived!!! :D

Wow it is beautiful! I love the box, it is very sturdy and easy to use. With the normal boxes Lo Scarabeo have for their decks I have sometimes trouble to get all the cards in/out and the lwb gets damaged within a few times using the deck.This one is great!
The booklet with this deck is a bit more than a normal lwb with a good portion of information about each card in English and shorter info for a few other languages. I think it is very useful.
The cards are very beautiful. I didn't have much time to look at each card properly, but in a quick look through the cards I can say I really like most of them. And I love the back!
I like the card stock it seams pretty sturdy and sort of glossy and a bit slippy ( I don't know how to say it in English, but you probably saw what I mean in the video of the creator)
I'm so happy I bought it!

It looks like they only had a few in stock, because after I ordered this one the website said it is unavailable.

FLizarraga

It seems to be available as of right now on Book Depository. Dirt cheap, too...

I do hope that Lo Scarabeo start using those sturdier boxes, as I'm not a fan of tuckboxes.

Lajila

That is really cheap! I had it for 25,99€ not so cheap but still reasonable price for this quality I think.
Good to hear it is getting available at more places. I really like to know what others think of this deck.

I agree, this boxes are so much better than the tuckboxes!