Wild boar

yannie

Should I count myself lucky that I've sighted wild boar in the middle of my path twice at dusk while walking alone, and both times the boar avoided me? They're known to be aggressive and have attacked people...

Both times, the boar I saw stood super still until I was metres away; the first time, it bolted into the bushes when it realised staying still as a log wasn't good enough to evade my attention. It had its back to me, and I was going down the path at quite a quick pace. Second time, I could sense it was tense, eyeballing me, facing me, so I slowed down... it then slowly, casually, strolled into the bushes. Don't know if it was watching when I passed the spot it went into, lol. But aren't boars supposed to have poor eyesight but good hearing and smell...

If there was a message in these meetings, what do you think it would be? I've read that wild boars symbolise courage and confrontation...

celticnoodle

If there was a message in these meetings, what do you think it would be? I've read that wild boars symbolise courage and confrontation...

Wow! A wild boar and twice it seemed to ignore you?! I, too, am amazed that it didn't at least give you a warning/scare to be off--as they are very aggressive animals. I took the liberty to look it up and found something interesting here:

https://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/2009/03/power-animals-wild-boar.html

So, it seems the wild boar is symbolic of magical healing powers. I was especially surprised to read this on the site:
If fear is absent good health prevails.
So, does this mean that you have good health, as the wild boar didn't seem to be afraid of you or try to put the fear into you either. Though I'm not sure if that is what that line means--it was what I first came up with.

So, after you read that site where I found out about the Wild Boar medicine, you tell me, do you see its message for you in it? I hope so! :)

yannie

Wow! A wild boar and twice it seemed to ignore you?! I, too, am amazed that it didn't at least give you a warning/scare to be off--as they are very aggressive animals. I took the liberty to look it up and found something interesting here:

https://mara-gamiel.blogspot.com/2009/03/power-animals-wild-boar.html

So, it seems the wild boar is symbolic of magical healing powers. I was especially surprised to read this on the site: So, does this mean that you have good health, as the wild boar didn't seem to be afraid of you or try to put the fear into you either. Though I'm not sure if that is what that line means--it was what I first came up with.

So, after you read that site where I found out about the Wild Boar medicine, you tell me, do you see its message for you in it? I hope so! :)

Well, I think my health is improving... yes I'd come across that site you linked while googling too. Two sightings within weeks of each other - I must be so lucky :laugh: I was half thrilled half spooked to see the boar, actually, as it was getting dark. Can you imagine seeing the black silhouette of a 4-legged beast right in your path in twilight, & you're all alone? :laugh: I was grinning, excited, yet trying to keep my pace & footsteps cautious-calm as I walked towards it...hoping it would feel that & not charge at me... looked like it was gonna for a moment. How casually it strolled off the second time brought both thrill and relief to me. Like, "It's not frightened!"

I remember the first time, I approached it with curiosity..."Is that a log or an animal? I swear I saw it move..." Then the log bolted away :laugh:

My footsteps are so loud trudging down the path... I'm surprised it didn't notice them sooner.

I visit this place often, & during Chinese New Year there were spirit offerings along the path, where houses are near. Spirits in the area are acknowledged :bugeyed: It's quite a magical place... I stay until dusk a lot... one time, a bat crashed into the back of my head :laugh:

celticnoodle

:) Thanks for your reply.

Yes, it MUST be a magical place then and its no wonder the Wild Boar was there too! (being such a "magical" symbol)

I also would've been thrilled and spooked at the same time. Its a bit of a blessing to see such a beautiful animal in nature--but it could've been very different too-and not such a blessing really. You were fortunate in more ways then one, Yannie. As I am sure you realize too. :D

also glad to read your health is improving. That is always a good thing! :)

EvaSegovia

I would presume that the boar has a very important message for you. I had a similar experience, but with a lynx. It crossed my path just before a pivotal time in my life. Now I'm very much like that lynx. I see you've been researching this online. I encourage you to keep digging till the meaning makes itself clear, because it's a powerful experience (think of it as a 'pay attention!!!' moment) which shouldn't be ignored.

EvaSegovia

PS: You might want to read up on what it means to have a bat hit you upside the head as well. (Smirk)

celticnoodle

I would presume that the boar has a very important message for you. I had a similar experience, but with a lynx. It crossed my path just before a pivotal time in my life. Now I'm very much like that lynx. I see you've been researching this online. I encourage you to keep digging till the meaning makes itself clear, because it's a powerful experience (think of it as a 'pay attention!!!' moment) which shouldn't be ignored.

oh! Interesting!!!! The lnyx is the animal symbolic of second sight. Lynx's are beautiful animals! But, I'm not sure I'd like to have one cross my path! :D

yannie

*Chuckle* keep digging like pigs do 😂 I dunno, I suppose it being there shows that I'm safe, the coast is clear. Wouldn't be so comfortable to come out otherwise.

That place I go, I've had butterflies circle me a few times, which was cute. & a kingfisher landed on the handrail in front of me while I was chanting one time. & I had the good fortune of seeing mummy & daddy fish nesting their school of babies. More messages than I can shake a stick at 😂 Or maybe I just go there often enough to witness these wonders of nature, & the fauna know my scent now 😂

celticnoodle

Wow, Yannie, that does sound like a magical spot! :thumbsup: To have a kingfisher land in front of you and not fly off immediately is in itself magical. They are often a bit skittish around people, or so I thought. We have them in our area at our river house. When hubby is fishing off the dock, we often hear one making his call - and honestly, it sounds like a laugh. So, I always tease the hubby that the kingfisher is laughing at his attempts to fish.

Butterflies are also a symbol of magic. It speaks of the joy of life and also reminds us to live our lives to its fullest. no regrets. they also are symbolic of growth and transformation in life and clairvoyancy. I can't recall if you are clairvoyant? You've had some cool experiences there for sure. I remember someone posting about the butterflies encircling them once, (here I think? or another site I belong to?) Was it you?

yannie

Wow, Yannie, that does sound like a magical spot! :thumbsup: To have a kingfisher land in front of you and not fly off immediately is in itself magical. They are often a bit skittish around people, or so I thought. We have them in our area at our river house. When hubby is fishing off the dock, we often hear one making his call - and honestly, it sounds like a laugh. So, I always tease the hubby that the kingfisher is laughing at his attempts to fish.

Butterflies are also a symbol of magic. It speaks of the joy of life and also reminds us to live our lives to its fullest. no regrets. they also are symbolic of growth and transformation in life and clairvoyancy. I can't recall if you are clairvoyant? You've had some cool experiences there for sure. I remember someone posting about the butterflies encircling them once, (here I think? or another site I belong to?) Was it you?
Heheh it landed in front of me, looked at me for a few seconds ("what's that monotonous drone coming from this thing?" 😂 ), then flew off when I broke concentration with my excitement. So up close! I think that kingfisher is the same one I photographed on two separate days, in the same spot in the same tree. I was quite amused the second time - it struck a pose - looked to the side - when I aimed my phone at it, then when I was done it looked ahead (was dim so the way to identify the bird as kingfisher in my iPhone photo is the silhouette of its beak). Or maybe it was just really good timing :laugh: Later I saw it dive off that tree to catch a fish. So thrilled.

Yes I think I came across that butterfly thread here when I searched about circling butterflies. I'm not clairvoyant, & frankly I don't want to be. When I first started noticing "signs" of psychic development, I prayed specifically to NOT be clairvoyant because I had too much going on that was driving me to the brink of madness already & the last thing I need is to see and/or hear things others can't :laugh: I like that my guides respect my preferred approach to psychic development :)