Wisdom of the Oracle Readings

zannamarie

Yes actually I'm going to start counseling soon because I was going through a rough time and need some help getting on my feet. It's supposed to be a short term thing. Normally I try to do everything on my own so seeking help is something new for me. Thanks for the read!
Best wishes for success with this. :heart:

crystalrose

Some guidance for my future?

44 - Thinker

Your advice is not to overanalyze things. Keep your decision-making simple and don't let emotions or fantasy cloud your judgement. Make sure you're not reading too much into situations or what people say and do. Now is a time to rely on logic & stick to the facts. Also avoid any indecisive tendencies.

Same q for me please! Guidance for my future.

crystalrose

May I sit
How can I make myself stand out to NH (job)

4 - Higher Power

Um the deck is saying that whether you get hired by NH or not is out of your hands. Stop stressing about it and know that if the job is meant for you, you will have it. If things don't work out, that means something better is on the way. Listen to what your intuition is telling you about this particular job.

crystalrose

Still taking!

pageofswords9110

4 - Higher Power

Um the deck is saying that whether you get hired by NH or not is out of your hands. Stop stressing about it and know that if the job is meant for you, you will have it. If things don't work out, that means something better is on the way. Listen to what your intuition is telling you about this particular job.

Thank you for the reading. I'm intuition is telling me I won't get the job due to orientation requirements. Hopefully something better is on the way.

pdmishh

44 - Thinker

Your advice is not to overanalyze things. Keep your decision-making simple and don't let emotions or fantasy cloud your judgement. Make sure you're not reading too much into situations or what people say and do. Now is a time to rely on logic & stick to the facts. Also avoid any indecisive tendencies.

Same q for me please! Guidance for my future.

Lol thinker is the card I have been pulling formyself a lot!! this makes sense, i have been in such a phase of isolation and self nurturing as i have been under a lot of stress. I tend to overthink things, this is very accurate and good advice!

For you-

Happy, Happy

Focus on all that is positive in your life right now! Appreciate the good times, even through the hard times. Good things are on the way for you, just be open and continue being grateful for what youve got :) And if there is anything that is currently stressing you out, know all is well!

crystalrose

Lol thinker is the card I have been pulling formyself a lot!! this makes sense, i have been in such a phase of isolation and self nurturing as i have been under a lot of stress. I tend to overthink things, this is very accurate and good advice!

For you-

Happy, Happy

Focus on all that is positive in your life right now! Appreciate the good times, even through the hard times. Good things are on the way for you, just be open and continue being grateful for what youve got :) And if there is anything that is currently stressing you out, know all is well!

That is very good advice! I've been trying to stay more positive lately and not worry so much about the future. This year has been very stressful for me so that's good to know happy things are on the way. :)

Kat Moon

I love this deck. So pretty and gentle!!! Let me know if you ever want to exchange with it?

crystalrose

I love this deck. So pretty and gentle!!! Let me know if you ever want to exchange with it?

Sure let's do an exchange! How about three cards because one isn't seeming like enough for me to get anything substantial. What is your q?