Work question ... Lenormand spread... Ideas & Impressions?

Bonny

Hi There,

Any suggestions with this one please?

I asked:

What is holding the contract on my new job back (at J)?

Child
Park
Clover

Child - park = small community
Child - clover = good new beginning
Park - clover = good reputation

Blah! Wouldn't this mean the opposite - so for example wouldn't it be 'bad reputation ' given there's a stall on my employment start up?
I'm confused. From this it seems to be saying the reason for the delay on my contract is that my new beginning and good reputation in the small community is making the contract obsolete or unnecessary. It's a trust thing and what's on paper is not any more material.

Suggestions?

Barleywine

Thinking in more literal terms, "your new beginning is in the hands of a committee, which will bestow its favor to best suit its own purposes." I would say the hold-up is due to the committee having to meet to make that decision.

Bonny

Thinking in more literal terms, "your new beginning is in the hands of a committee, which will bestow its favor to best suit its own purposes." I would say the hold-up is due to the committee having to meet to make that decision.

Thanks Barleywine,

So you think this saying they haven't decided yet?
I was told it was decided and confirmed by higher ups about six weeks ago.
Your suggestion doesn't surprise me as they are notoriously fickle and superficial in their processes in recruitment. So it's the self-gazing that is going on here, you think?

Thanks,

Bonny

Barleywine

The cards themselves aren't at all negative, so the unexplained delay must be arising from something else. Did they say specifically "what" had been decided or just that "it" had been decided? The second one is more noncommittal and could just as easily be a conditional "thumbs-down" as an unconditional "thumbs-up." Since the Park can mean "many" as well as "public" - which is where I got "committee" from - there may be some group rethinking going on; perhaps it's about compensation, since both Child and Clover imply something "small." You should still get it but the terms might have been adjusted in the final offer. Good luck, I hope it gets cleared up soon.

Bonny

The cards themselves aren't at all negative, so the unexplained delay must be arising from something else. Did they say specifically "what" had been decided or just that "it" had been decided? The second one is more noncommittal and could just as easily be a conditional "thumbs-down" as an unconditional "thumbs-up." Since the Park can mean "many" as well as "public" - which is where I got "committee" from - there may be some group rethinking going on; perhaps it's about compensation, since both Child and Clover imply something "small." You should still get it but the terms might have been adjusted in the final offer. Good luck, I hope it gets cleared up soon.

Ah good thinking Barleywine!

The offer was never clear in terms of how 'big' the contract was gong to be so there might be some 'small' talk going on about it - with everyone having their hand in what they want as if it's a public process first with those in the 'committee'.

Very well picked up. Applause!!!!!!!

B:)