Working with Labradorite

intuition897

My 15 year old son is enamoured with rocks, crystals and minerals. He's almost 6 feet tall and probably a good 250 lbs but he's like Ferdinand the Bull, stopping to smell the flowers, admiring pretty things, and can't stand to be around negative things. If I get mad because my day's not going right and I start stomping around the house, slamming doors or raising my voice, he has to leave and go to his room. Can't stand confrontation. I think he's also really sensitive to spirit and energy. He's mentioned having seen things at night, hearing things, won't sleep without the curtains fully drawn over the windows, leave the closet light on, bathroom door needs to be shut, etc.

Anyway, he's waiting anxiously for the arrival of his latest purchase: a nice 55mm labradorite sphere. He had no idea about its properties when we ordered it for him but seemed pretty happy when he found out that it was a protective stone. He also wants another sphere or two made of jet or obsidian. I think there's something to the instinctive attraction to certain stones, just the body's or soul's instinct to add that stone's energy to itself. The same as when we crave certain foods that have the nutrients our body ladcks.

DownwardSpiral

My 15 year old son is enamoured with rocks, crystals and minerals. He's almost 6 feet tall and probably a good 250 lbs but he's like Ferdinand the Bull, stopping to smell the flowers, admiring pretty things, and can't stand to be around negative things. If I get mad because my day's not going right and I start stomping around the house, slamming doors or raising my voice, he has to leave and go to his room. Can't stand confrontation. I think he's also really sensitive to spirit and energy. He's mentioned having seen things at night, hearing things, won't sleep without the curtains fully drawn over the windows, leave the closet light on, bathroom door needs to be shut, etc.

Anyway, he's waiting anxiously for the arrival of his latest purchase: a nice 55mm labradorite sphere. He had no idea about its properties when we ordered it for him but seemed pretty happy when he found out that it was a protective stone. He also wants another sphere or two made of jet or obsidian. I think there's something to the instinctive attraction to certain stones, just the body's or soul's instinct to add that stone's energy to itself. The same as when we crave certain foods that have the nutrients our body ladcks.

It is protective but it may also open his "psychic gifts" up even more since he sounds like he's already open to receiving.

DownwardSpiral

Before I left for work I threw out the trash and somehow managed to scrape my index finger...this was bleeding. Then at work before I left for the street I had lifted a tray and managed to scrape my pinky and ring finger (same hand) This not only was bleeding but my pinky didn't want to stop so I finally had to put a band aid on it. LOL then when I was taking my hamper back in the building...not sure if it was a heel or ankle but I managed to hit another worker. Ok so I'm putting this here just in case it becomes relevant.

Ok I don't know about me and this crystal. Remember this above from my first day of labradorite? Ok.....

For 2 or 3 days I kept seeing the number 13 and 11 as well and after a few references to labradorite I said ok. So yesterday after work I got out my other piece of labradorite and set it on the table next to me. I did this because when I reread the info it said to keep it near the throat, third eye, crown chakras to help develop these and I didn't have a shirt pocket. So last night I put it in my pillowcase and woke up in the middle of the night with a cramp in my right calf. And my calf wanted to keep cramping up after I would get it to relax. And then on my route I tripped and started to fall. My left forearm hit the brick building so I got a nice scrape and some swelling and my right hand hit the glass pane on the door. I'm lucky my hand didn't go through it. I'm tellin' ya.

In the morning at work I put it in my shirt pocket and flavor booster there...I was eating my usual muffin and it started tasting too sweet or like something about the sweetener was off...though I'm sure it only had sugar in it. And then my coffee tasted like I put way too much "coffee" as in instant in it. Yuk! The 13s are gone but the 11s are coming in strong. I even got the 11:11.

And once again people saying hi...everyone being nice and friendly. Interesting.

Padma

interesting that the Labradorite makes you accident prone, DS - I wonder why that is? :confused: it seems to have the opposite effect on me - I become more cautious and careful when wearing it...I am really glad you did not get too hurt today ;p

I see 11:11 and the rest (11's) allllllll the time! lol! No matter what crystal I am wearing, it is there. Interesting that your 13's left, though...

Remember about the Labradorite, how it is like a natural "dieter's stone" - so maybe it is affecting your taste buds, so that you don't want the food or drink so much? Though come to think about it, if you take your coffee black, it has no calories anyways...but, just a thought, I can't think why else it would change the flavour of your sweetener - unless that sweetner is a chemical that is not good for you, perhaps? Just guessing! ;)

DownwardSpiral

interesting that the Labradorite makes you accident prone, DS - I wonder why that is? :confused: it seems to have the opposite effect on me - I become more cautious and careful when wearing it...I am really glad you did not get too hurt today ;p

I see 11:11 and the rest (11's) allllllll the time! lol! No matter what crystal I am wearing, it is there. Interesting that your 13's left, though...

Remember about the Labradorite, how it is like a natural "dieter's stone" - so maybe it is affecting your taste buds, so that you don't want the food or drink so much? Though come to think about it, if you take your coffee black, it has no calories anyways...but, just a thought, I can't think why else it would change the flavour of your sweetener - unless that sweetner is a chemical that is not good for you, perhaps? Just guessing! ;)

Maybe the labradorite is trying to tell me to be more careful. And I actually like this crystal but if it doesn't behave....LOL it will go back with its friends.

The 11s have continued throughout the various crystals for me too but for the past few crystals they became scarce compared to the other numbers I've been seeing. The 13s LOL.......I did NOT like what the 13 means. I told my guides ok I got the message : )

I do drink my coffee black : ) It was the muffin that tasted too sweet. But it was like I was tasting some sort of artificial sweetener. And then my gum tasted kind of funny too. It was making me feel nauseous. Once I got out on my route I put my labradorite in my pants pocket and then everything tasted ok. Oh boy and I was too focused on the events of work this morning to notice all the outside sounds. (I did hear the usual..there's alot of noise here)

goosie

Thank you for the post on labradorite--it makes me want to get the labradorite crystal ball out :) I have a few pieces, too, I'll have to find a way to mount them as jewelry since I like your psychic suit of armor analogy so well!

DownwardSpiral

Thank you for the post on labradorite--it makes me want to get the labradorite crystal ball out :) I have a few pieces, too, I'll have to find a way to mount them as jewelry since I like your psychic suit of armor analogy so well!

I would love to see what a labradorite crystal ball is all about. If you do get your labradorite out you are more than welcome to come here and post your experiences : )

That goes for any of the crystal study threads. And that goes for you too intuition897. Any experiences your son has with his labradorite you're more than welcome to share as well : )

DownwardSpiral

"Angel Number 13 is a message from your angels that some upheavals may take place in your life. This is happening for karmic reasons and will break new ground for you that will bring about new opportunities for you to grow spiritually. The angels ask that you adapt to changes gracefully." This is taken from Angel Numbers Joanne Sacred Scribes

The Angels were definitely present along with the number 13. It's been an upheaval alright as working with labradorite I started feeling my life unraveling and know big changes are on the way.

I've been reading through this thread as I was looking for something when this caught my eye. The number 13 brought me back to the labradorite and also in this thread Hemera said she associates labradorite with the number 13. Very interesting.

LOL and last night I was drinking some coffee and my tongue kept tingling and I kept thinking maybe I burned it or something. But reading through this thread I had the same sensation when I worked with the labradorite the first time.

Padma

@ DS, it has the same effect on me ;) so don't worry, you are in good company. I can't help but think that the chemical composition of the stone was also affecting your sweetener, which was likely wrapped in paper, right?

@ goosie, we'd love to hear of your experiences with the Labradorite! And yes, it is *very much * like a suit of armour :) I have even tried a shield of it around my mother-in-law, there were 4 of us wearing it and it was incredibly effective in keeping her pleasant and quiet - and we all had a merry time that evening, with laughter being abundant! So yep, suit of armour, you bet! :D I LOVE mine. I have also used it to keep negative aquaintances at bay. They are still negative, but it seems to go around me without touching me, so that is ok!

@ intuition, Iwould love to hear how it affects your son - it is sure to make him feel calm and safe...well, I mean, that is what it does for me :) I hope it works the same way for him!

DownwardSpiral

I realised today that the last two nights I woke up in the middle of the night and my throat felt really weird...very uncomfortable to the point of making me toss and turn. I would have to go back and reread this thread as I remember one of the crystals I worked with had the same effect when I was awake......but I'm not sure if it was the labradorite.

@ Lotus......lol not sweetener...sweeter. I was eating a muffin and I'm getting addicted to these so I eat them every morning. But this morning (mentioned) the muffin started tasting so sweet it was nauseating. Almost like it had artificial sweetener but I'm sure it was just sugar. Still strange that the labradorite would have that sort of effect. The muffin itself was wrapped in paper though.

Oh and I should clarify here......Hemera has spectrolite....I said labradorite. But they still have that 13 in common : )