Yes No questions

RAphrodite

Sorry, I was so wiped yesterday so I focused on fb to your fb and then forgot to respond here.

I'm not so sure about the first reading. My father is very "realistic" (read: pessimistic) about spirituality and faith of all types. He's known about how I do ancestor veneration and was seemingly supportive but I tried to go deeper a few days ago and he got so upset. But it's true that he is more open than my mother -- I don't even try to talk about this with her because she has discovered Christianity in her older age. They both know I make money from tarot card readings and they still oppose it on principle :(

For the second reading, yes, this makes sense. I prefer talking with him in person (he's kind of strange over text) as then he can actually feel my shields. But I've been good with boundaries and hope we can align soon, as we can both help each other!

Glad the second reading resonated.

About the first reading, your dad does seem more accepting if it's not too in his face.. I don't know what ancestor veneration reading g is.
Perhaps when you start getting more money through your spirituality work, then they may accept it more. What I think worried them was the financial aspects.

RAphrodite

1. will PM be able to help me with smoking less over the next few months? (I want to get back to smoking about 10 cigarettes a day.)
2. Will C connect me with a job in the next month?
3. Do I *need* to take J to the vet? (J is a pet btw, so this isn't really health related but I understand if it is too close for you to read on)
4. Is TG tired of the weight on her?
5. Can I trust that I will never run into or have to deal with A (female, never a love interest) again?

Hi,

I'll be doing you reading in a different thread. http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=5006561&posted=1#post5006561

RAphrodite

Hiya
No worries, I didn't expect you to pick more cards sorry if it was two questions, don't know how you do yes/ no beyond me hehe
I think he's also seeing others so it makes sense he would be quieter on the weekend which is fair I'm away and we're not officially in a relationship.
Can I please ask, does he intend to carry on things with me this month irrespective? or maybe will we continue to communicate and get to know each other better over this month? (you can pick whichever one is better suited).

Oh! if you feel like a reading I've an Oracle thread going check it out! :)
Have a great fun week ahead, RA :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Hi,

I'll be doing you reading in a different thread. Sorry about the delay

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=5006561&posted=1#post5006561

RAphrodite

Next set of yes/no: (this is good practice for me too, re-interpreting the cards you pull)

1) Was my last housemate female?

2) Do I currently plan to move house in the next 3 months?

3) Is one of my male coworkers (romantically) interested in me?

I will do this today, sorry about the lateness Tealily, work was a bit hectic.

snowmoon

sorry i cannot find the reply,

my question is on #13.

thank-you.

RAphrodite

will s (admire of me) give me something unexpect?

thank-you.

i will give you update feedback as well.
Ah, sorry, didn't see this question. Will respond later today. Thanks

RAphrodite

thank-you.
will s (admire of me) give me something unexpect?

Crossroad moon letter garden anchor

It might be an unexpected message, or correspondence.

RAphrodite

Hiya
No worries, I didn't expect you to pick more cards sorry if it was two questions, don't know how you do yes/ no beyond me hehe
I think he's also seeing others so it makes sense he would be quieter on the weekend which is fair I'm away and we're not officially in a relationship.
Can I please ask, does he intend to carry on things with me this month irrespective? or maybe will we continue to communicate and get to know each other better over this month? (you can pick whichever one is better suited).

Oh! if you feel like a reading I've an Oracle thread going check it out! :)
Have a great fun week ahead, RA [emoji106]

Cheers!
I asked will you guys continue to correspond this month

Moon garden dog lily stork
Yes, there will be communication between the two of you. You may also meet someone new.

RAphrodite

Next set of yes/no: (this is good practice for me too, re-interpreting the cards you pull)

1) Was my last housemate female?

2) Do I currently plan to move house in the next 3 months?

3) Is one of my male coworkers (romantically) interested in me?

1. Last housemate female
Scythe Moon Clouds Whip Clover
No

2. Planning on moving house
Birds Ring Letter Woman Ship

So you got all neutral cards. It seems like there is at least a conversation about a trip.
From here: http://www.cafelenormand.com/lenormand-positive-negative-cards/

3. Coworkers romantic interest
Anchor bouquet Crossroad child moon
Yes

Sorry about the late reading go, was just not in a space to do reading go. But thanks for waiting.