Yes No questions

RAphrodite

*Closed*

Hi I wanted to try yes and no questions based on positive negative and neutral card readings. I'll draw five cards.

Welcome

Three months at most for predictive readings

Noni

Hi again :)

Q. Will we communicate this weekend? and if yes, will we learn something new about each other through this communication?

I can give you feedback by Monday :)

Cheers!

BeyondtheVeil

May I sit? If so, I would just like to know if N will talk to me?

Thanks ❤️
Beyondtheveil

thekillingmoon

May I sit too ? I so, my question is: "Will "V" reply to my facebook message ?" (He's male, and I'm P, a female)

JoJoCat

Hello again! :)

May I ask if I will feel emotional connections for/with new real friendships in the next week? It's a short time frame bc I have a whole bunch of events planned. So I can give speedy feedback too yay!!

PS I've gotten really picky about new friends in my new country-- for authentic people who value helping others and are emotionally healthy. Ideally I can also talk about tarot and psychic topics with them too!

I'm also happy to exchange readings with you-- I'm generally good at predictive readings (tarot or oracle).

RAphrodite

Hi again :)

Q. Will we communicate this weekend? and if yes, will we learn something new about each other through this communication?

I can give you feedback by Monday :)

Cheers!
Bear moon bouquet woman whip

It seems like you will communicate this weekend. Maybe you'll figure out what he actually gets riled up about, maybe something money related.

RAphrodite

May I sit? If so, I would just like to know if N will talk to me?

Thanks ❤️
Beyondtheveil
I asked for the next three months

Tree coffin man moon stork

I think it depends on N. There will be recovery from some grief/negative emotion.

RAphrodite

May I sit too ? I so, my question is: "Will "V" reply to my facebook message ?" (He's male, and I'm P, a female)
Clover snake fish bear ring

Seems like he will.

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback for RAphrodite

I asked for the next three months

Tree coffin man moon stork

I think it depends on N. There will be recovery from some grief/negative emotion.

Yes, I am leaving it up to N if he will talk to me. I'm not sure what N will do. I do hope there will be recovery from any negative emotion, etc. I think that will help.

I will let you know if N talks to me.

Thanks for the reading, RAphrodite! {{HUGS}}
BeyondtheVeil

RAphrodite

Hello again! :)

May I ask if I will feel emotional connections for/with new real friendships in the next week? It's a short time frame bc I have a whole bunch of events planned. So I can give speedy feedback too yay!!

PS I've gotten really picky about new friends in my new country-- for authentic people who value helping others and are emotionally healthy. Ideally I can also talk about tarot and psychic topics with them too!

I'm also happy to exchange readings with you-- I'm generally good at predictive readings (tarot or oracle).
Sure,

Sun Garden Scythe Ship Snake

Sorry, the chances of forming a good emotional connection with someone by next week Sunday night seem slim. It does seem like you will be meeting new people in a group (garden ship), and you will have an overall pleasant time. I've moved countries as well sometimes it takes a while. Hope it's sooner than later

Thank you for offering to read. I'd appreciate one. I am emotionally attached to person 'I'. Can you see how things will pan out romantically between us over the next 4 months?

Thanks again