Yoga Deck One-Carders

Bonny

Hi there,

Offering 5 yoga deck readings for feedback and exchange ....

1. Dartellus

Dartellus

Hiya!

What Roberta M feelings towards me?

Yours?

Thanks!

Bonny

Will read on this in a little while :)

Bonny

Hi D,

On this question I drew 'Downward Dog'

The message in this card is 'I enjoy freedom of movement, flexibility of thought''

So given this posture is an inversion the impression is that Roberta is looking at you differently to how you expect ... She is looking at things from an alignment that is solid and free.
Her feelings for you are positive and steady, solid and free...they are changeable and open.

---

My question:

What do I need to know about M (colleague at work)

Dartellus

Hi D,

On this question I drew 'Downward Dog'

The message in this card is 'I enjoy freedom of movement, flexibility of thought''

So given this posture is an inversion the impression is that Roberta is looking at you differently to how you expect ... She is looking at things from an alignment that is solid and free.
Her feelings for you are positive and steady, solid and free...they are changeable and open.

---

My question:

What do I need to know about M (colleague at work)

Hiya B!

Druid animal oracle deck.

The eagle

The eagle is wise and look the situation from above, trying to get the best perspective of the situations.
I think the card is saying that M is smart, is able to see multiple perspectives and probably is smarter than most people think.

Yes, readings are pointing to the same place as you, that she got fresh feelings towards me and things could go in a different way now.

This resonates, B.

Thank you so much!