Your Kindred Elements

PAMUYA

I'm a Pisces...but I do tend to associate with earth, earth mixed with water makes my favorite color, "green". I am a Boar, not sure what that is linked to, my birth card is the High Pristess. Many years ago I was told I was a "healer", I guess she was right, I now work with special need clients. I am all over the place, don't know how all this fits in, but I am at peace ;)

Milfoil

Water, definitely. Too much water sometimes.

DownwardSpiral

I keep coming back to this thread wondering what am I? I don't relate to fire at all but the other three? I'm a Virgo and I know that's an earth sign but I'm not so sure what would make that my element? LOL how "earthly" would I have to be? I love water but I don't have to "live" in it. And air...I love a soft cool breeze but I hate when it blows my hair in my face. Well I do know I'm me : )

TractJM

I keep coming back to this thread wondering what am I? I don't relate to fire at all but the other three? I'm a Virgo and I know that's an earth sign but I'm not so sure what would make that my element? LOL how "earthly" would I have to be? I love water but I don't have to "live" in it. And air...I love a soft cool breeze but I hate when it blows my hair in my face. Well I do know I'm me : )

Maybe you're balanced and comfortable in them all :)

DownwardSpiral

Maybe you're balanced and comfortable in them all :)

Is that why I don't relate to fire? "Cause I tend to be open and then I get burned???? LOL

IheartTarot

I am a Libran on the cusp of Scorpio (I don't know the rest as I have no way to find out my time of birth). Libra=air, Scorpio=water.

My Tarot significator is the Queen of Swords.

I associate with the air element and everything it represents the most (freedom, ideas, communication, music, poetry).

However, I am very impatient with ungrounded people who um and ah and just can't seem to get on with stuff (some say this comes from having too much air). Life's too short.

Although I do not consider myself an emotional person AT ALL, when I was younger I liked water a LOT (swam, surfed, went to the beach every day). I like the fluidity of it. There is a saying "the sea makes everything better" and I believe that, it can wash away the bad stuff. I try to avoid the sun now as my skin is sun damaged.

Next I would say comes earth (nature, plants, animals, beauty, grounded people).

I am not too sure about fire. Next to air, it should be my most compatible element but I'm not so sure. Fire people can be OTT and single-minded which doesn't really appeal to me.

caridwen

This is the strangest thing but for me it's water!

Whenever I fill up a sink full of clear calm water, I want to take off all my clothes and dive into it.

I love the sound of water and the ocean. I love waves, I'm moving to Japan because of the huge waves they have on the coast.

I love swimming but never go:rolleyes: I love being in boats.

There is nothing more hypnotic, beautiful and strong as the sea. I also love the rain especially when it's raining hard. Snow is beautiful too:D

I am Cancer Sun and Scorpio Moon so it's hardly surprising:p

IheartTarot

I don't often go to the beach any more, but I add coarse salt to my bath water (and I love my long baths). :love:

VGimlet

Fire for me, for sure. I have always been fascinated by it, what I can make in it (used to love trying to make beer-bottle ashtrays when camping, LOL) having a huge campfire and burning up everything non-living and organic in sight, LOL. But it's a siren song. I don't fear it, but I respect it.

I guess my next would probably be earth, because that is where I feel the best. My personal quiet place has always been outside, sitting on some rock. It was when I was a kid, and it is now I am an adult.

Air next - I love the wind, even if it gets scary.

Water is probably my least. While I love a nice bath, I can't swim - and after years of swimming lessons too. I am a little afraid of it.

celticnoodle

I like then all. I could not choose, but fire is the most volatile for me, it is hate or love.

Oh, exactly how I feel. I didn't post in this thread because I love them all! If I could have my way, I'd live right on the ocean, because I just love the water. But, I would want mountains also in the view.

I am an air sign, and perhaps it is why I also love to feel a natural breeze on me. To have the windows open and allow the fresh air in! Delicious! We have an outdoor fireplace on our deck, and in the fall, winter and early spring, it's nice to make a fire in it and sit out there and relax with the husband and a good book. But, yes, like TCO mentions fire is also hate or love and the hate side of it is not so fun, is it?

The earth, well, I love having our garden and the fresh veggies to eat as a result. I love our trees--we have so many of them on our property. We do have a creek on our property, and I can spend hours sitting on our bench there that looks out onto the creek and the woods beyond. We often have and see deer in the creek getting a drink and then bounding off into the woods. Eagles nest there and other delightful creatures. We have hills and small mountains all around us in NY and mountain views galore in Vermont! Yes, I like and identify with them all. :)