Your Least Favorite Card - Learnt your Lesson?

Did your least favorite Card become likeable?

• Yes, I worked on the issues

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes, but I didn't do anything

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No, still the same

• It's Changed, but....

• Total voters

Kahlie

Hey,

When I originally got my FFO years ago, I decided that my least favorite Card was the Maiden. Small wonder considering my own childhood and issues that I hadn't worked on at that time.

However, recently, a member got The Maiden for me and I drew her out to see the combined Spread. I was amazed. I liked her. I enjoyed her Energy. She was nice!

So, I'm wondering, who here worked successfully through their issues with their least favorite card? Mine was a conscious effort as I had a lot of stuff to let go and worked on it quite a bit.

Now I wonder if I should do the exercise again and see which is my least favorite now! =)

Kahlie

Jewel

Soul Shrinker

I am not sure if I had issues with him, but I certainly did not like him 5+ years ago when I started working with this deck. Today he is one of my favorite faeries. He has tought me that pretty is as pretty does, and that everything I do DOES matter and DOES have an effect on others.

geministar

Soul Shrinker

I tried to avoid ole Souley until recently when he popped up in a reading. I decided to spend some time with him to work out why I had issues with him and surprisingly he was a help to me.