The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

moderndayruth

Feretian said:
It's an Aeclectic deck insofar as it will be made by us aeclectics. But it's not an OFFICIAL AT deck. Just a little awareness-raiser and perhaps fund-raiser for Grizabella's Mouse donation project. Just fun.

You shall be King, my dear.
Yay! Thanks, Feretian! :heart:

All Is One

Lutestring said:
um, s/he is fatter than the other mice, maybe you're right. There could be mice everywhere soon... :laugh:

Well, seeing that we're doing a whole tarot deck of them, I bet there will be mice everywhere soon! :D

Just think, all of us sitting around sketching little mice at the same time.

BTW, Feretian, this ws an excellent idea for a tarot deck. Period. But then doing it for Nonny is just making a good thing even better.

You're brilliant! :)

Keigh

Just got your PM Ferentian - I hadn't even seen this thread before. YES! Please count me in. Will you assign me a card or how does this work?

Keigh

Feretian

Keigh said:
Just got your PM Ferentian - I hadn't even seen this thread before. YES! Please count me in. Will you assign me a card or how does this work?

Keigh

Pick a card, any card. (see the list first!) And later you can have more if you want. All the so-far info is on the first three posts of this thread.

Thanks for joining!

All Is One said:
Just think, all of us sitting around sketching little mice at the same time.

Darn. Tea up my nose again.

Ravenswing

Strength

There's a fable about a group of mice living in a house who were terrorized by the house cat. It would come upon them quietly, catching some and scattering the others. One day the mice had a meeting.
"We have to do something about that cat," said the leader.
"Yes, but what?" a few murmured.
"I know," piped up one of the youngest mice. "If the cat had a bell, we would hear him coming and be gone before he came."
The other mice thought this a wonderful idea.
An old mouse looked at the group, shaking his head.
"Yes," he said. "It is a marvelous idea. But who is going to put the bell on the cat???"

raven

Attachments

• strength.JPG
    strength.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 189

rogue

I will do the happy mouse if it's not spoken for.

rabble

Thanks for the PM about this - is The Tower taken? I'd like to do that one if it's available please. Otherwise... is there an updated list of what's been allocated?

And am I right in thinking we have to do two of this same card?

If the tower is taken - is the Three of Swords available? Can I have both?
I should sit on my hands now.

Keigh

I'll take The Sun....and if there's a need....The Fool as well!

Grizabella

Shall I do a card case for the deck----or decks? Are you doing two? We have three months to do it and I should be done with orders by then.

I'm kinda confused---are we picking more than one card? I'm gonna go see what's left. I'm an artist, but I hate to draw. :rolleyes: But I do want to do a card or two.

Okay, how about I should take Temperance since I'm a Saggitarius and the Happy Mouse since I'm a happy Cat/Mouse that this project is going on?

gregory

Do we have to post our card here before we get a card to draw on ????? Nearly done....