View Single Post
Citizen

afrosaxon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promise
Now that things have calmed down a bit for me, I'm pondering trying the IDS again. My biggest concern right now is that the deck I would be using, my Minute Deck, is not laminated in any way, and I'm sort of afraid of creasing a card or dropping one into something wet. Then again, I'm also afraid of attempting to laminate or seal them in some way, because if I screw up, that's the end of that.
Would it be possible to get a second Minute deck, as a backup? I don't know how much they cost, or if cost is a factor right now, or even if it's a hard deck to come by. Just a thought.

Quote:
I really would like to try again, I just have to get my head around it. My IDS before turned into more of a comfort than an actual study, which was what I needed then, but now I think I'd benefit from more of a structured study.
Try, try again.

Quote:
I'm still pondering things like time-frame and method of journaling. Paper journals are nice for my more personal writing, but maybe this would be better suited to a blog format for me. I dunno, still thinking about that.
Maybe both?

You can do paper, and then maybe type up your observations in a Word document...then, if you like the typing part, you can get a blog page somewhere.

Just my $.02. Welcome back! *hugs*

T.
Top   #24