The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck: The Sequel!!!

gregory

All Is One said:
Sharper than a serpent's tooth, I tell you. Hoist on the petard of my greed to hold the deck, one way or the other, I twist in the wind.

****arrrgggghhhhh****

I'm going to buy more tickets, taking the money directly out of the mouth of my starving child, and these tickets may or may not be in Feretian's name.

Life is full of such terrible choices, it's a wonder we forge on at all.
OY. READINGS dear, READINGS !!!! Me no sell TICKETS ! Me lose paypal. Me murder someone.

Poor baby.... I will send some formula.... (I will ask NONNY to Mouse baby... !)

All Is One

Oh, sorry, the baby and I are so weak from hunger that I forgot I was sending the money for readings.

gregory

*passes milk through router*

You got any yet ?

Eowyn

I can'T afford buying any more... readings.

But, I don't care. Because... I WILL WIN!!!

I have already won 3 raffles here (2 under my name, one under Nonny's name, when we got a deck for the program). So...

IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO WIN, WELL...

...Ask Alice in Greggorland. })

All Is One

I just did a quick reading on whether I should buy more readings, and if I do, should they be for me or for Feretian (a vote for Feretian is a vote for all.)

The Five of Pentacles (Alison, you can't afford it, you have a starving baby wearing rags in your arms.)

The Devil (Alison, you know you want to, and you want it for YOU, all for YOU.)

The Eight of Wands (Alison, hurry up and send Gregory some cash, stop dithering about.)

That deck was in a bossy mood.....I'll try another deck. (Or maybe I should relax, Eowyn is going to wyn anyway.....)

Meanwhile, you should all vote your own conscience, I'm going to be tied up here trying to make a decision. We have until August 7, I believe.

gregory

Eowyn cannot wyn BOTH of them; my Excel file rules that option out, for safety (mine...)

So - I sent mylk for the babye.... what more do you need ?

All Is One

gregory said:
Eowyn cannot wyn BOTH of them; my Excel file rules that option out, for safety (mine...)

So - I sent mylk for the babye.... what more do you need ?

How did you know that he will only drink mylk, not milk? Hmmmmm. I'm on the tenterhooks of uncertainty.

Feretian

Sheesh! I will post twenty five bucks to gregory's so-called bibliomancy thread if I can have an All Is One And One For All reading! That one was brilliant, simple, and elegant!

Really!

Feretian waits quietly under the table waiting for an answer or for a chance to run out and scare the next person walking by...

Eowyn

Alas!!

So many futile intentions of winning over MOI.

Mwahahaha

Come to mama dear little hand made, super exclusive decks, come to mama...

gregory

All Is One said:
How did you know that he will only drink mylk, not milk? Hmmmmm. I'm on the tenterhooks of uncertainty.
The Myce told Mye ! :D

Have another tenterhook.