Lenormand Revolution 3rd Edition!

MoonGypsy

For those of you who missed out on the first 2 editions of the Lenormand Revolution deck; you will be happy to know that the 3rd edition [with extra cards] is now available for purchase! :D

Read about it here:

http://lenormandrevolution.com/order-deck/

Nica

Does anybody have pictures of the extra cards? I'd like to have a look. : )

Glass Owl

Wow, I love the style and coloring of this deck. The images are so crisp too! This deck is definitely going on the top of my deck wish list.

heron

split from "What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing" thread

I know I'm a bit late getting on the "Revolution" band wagon, but who or what is GC, please? And can I get a Revolution deck from there (or anywhere) to the UK for less than a mint of money, do you know? I simply love the look of the cards.

heron

Lenormand Revolution - must have!

Dear Seraphina & Patty Mac,
I've had the Rana George book for a couple of days, and it's really enthused me for Lenormand (I have had the Mystical deck for a while & never really used it until now) but I'm afraid the flowery & sentimental 19th century style of most of the decks does not appeal - but the "revolution" deck feels SOOOOO right!

Any idea where in the uk I might get hold of one?

Nina*

Dear Seraphina & Patty Mac,
I've had the Rana George book for a couple of days, and it's really enthused me for Lenormand (I have had the Mystical deck for a while & never really used it until now) but I'm afraid the 18th century style of most of the decks does not appeal - but the "revolution" deck fells SOOOOO right!

Any idea where in the uk I might get hold of one?

Hi heron
I believe you can order from Game Crafter (GC).
You can also get it from Ohm Sweet Ohm (online shop). It's US, but the owner is a darling and willing to ship as gift/low value to avoid customs etc. Plus I always get my packages from her in 2 (TWO!!!) days (I'm in Denmark).

heron

Thanks, Nina,
I'm going straight to look at those sellers now.

heron

Wuhey!

Was not very comfortable with GC site, but hahahahahah found Ohm Sweet Ohm had the MINI edition available, which is what I was initially hoping for ('out of print' at the Lemormand Revolution website). A bit dear, but less than the larger size edition and a lot less than the Tyldwick Tarot which is the last & most expensive Tarot deck I have ever bought (after which I swore I would not order any more Tarot decks) ~ but I agreed with my conscience to make an exception for the lovely Revolution Lennie.

Thanks for your help.

Nina*

Was not very comfortable with GC site, but hahahahahah found Ohm Sweet Ohm had the MINI edition available, which is what I was initially hoping for ('out of print' at the Lemormand Revolution website). A bit dear, but less than the larger size edition and a lot less than the Tyldwick Tarot which is the last & most expensive Tarot deck I have ever bought (after which I swore I would not order any more Tarot decks) ~ but I agreed with my conscience to make an exception for the lovely Revolution Lennie.

Thanks for your help.
You're welcome, heron. I hope you'll love it; it's such a beautiful deck.

Winterchild

I just received this deck... on the site it says 43 cards which I assume are the traditional 36, plus 2 extra men, 2 extra ladies and an extra child and 2 identical title cards numbered 0 ?

Anyone else got a different version? This is the latest one from TGC?