Two of Wands doing funny things - does it mean something?

Kgirl

Hope this is the right sub-forum to put this question to forum members.

I had my tarot deck on my side table all night and when I woke up one single card was lying on the floor. I picked it up and it was the Two of Wands.

I placed the card back on top of the deck next to my bed and went to make some breakfast. I come back into my bedroom and one card had dropped onto the floor again. It was the Two of Wands.

I placed the card back on top of my deck with the other cards.

I did a reading around 1 hour later and the Two of Wands came up as the central card but reversed. Only I don't read reversals.

Would it make you focus on this card and think about it? Is it a message for me? What would you do?

Perhaps it's nothing?

Achlys

I would definitely pay attention to that.

When certain cards literally jump out at you like that, it definitely means something.

How do you interpret the Two of Wands?

Kgirl

I would definitely pay attention to that.

When certain cards literally jump out at you like that, it definitely means something.

How do you interpret the Two of Wands?

Thanks Achlys

Two of Wands is one of those cards that I struggle with. Depending on the question it would mean:

- a stalemate
- mutual attraction
- seizing the moment and expanding your thoughts
- making big plans
- taking in the landscape

Achlys

Thanks Achlys

Two of Wands is one of those cards that I struggle with. Depending on the question it would mean:

- a stalemate
- mutual attraction
- seizing the moment and expanding your thoughts
- making big plans
- taking in the landscape

I see. For me, it means future plans and discovery.

Maybe your deck is trying to tell you that something quite big is ahead and to try to prepare yourself for it as best you can.

But definitely keep it in mind. Maybe try asking the cards and seeing if they can help narrow it down for you.

Kgirl

I see. For me, it means future plans and discovery.

Maybe your deck is trying to tell you that something quite big is ahead and to try to prepare yourself for it as best you can.

But definitely keep it in mind. Maybe try asking the cards and seeing if they can help narrow it down for you.

Yes I tend to think that too! It's worrying me because I may have to take a big trip for a major work project but I don't know yet ... maybe that is what it is telling me because I don't really want to think about it.

danieljuk

yep I also think it's telling you to plan something. Make a goal or something to work towards, a firm plan in an area of your life for the future. You then saw the card reversed, this is someone who don't plan but also fears the future and a bit confused and chaotic! What are you long term goals? that is something to think about for yourself! Take a goal and start taking tiny steps towards it. I think the mysterious dancing 2 of Wands is trying to motivate you :) :thumbsup::cool3:

Achlys

Yes I tend to think that too! It's worrying me because I may have to take a big trip for a major work project but I don't know yet ... maybe that is what it is telling me because I don't really want to think about it.

That's certainly a possibility. The cards will sometimes tell you not what you want to hear, but what you need to hear. I'd take the cards' advice and find courage to face that worry, even if the outcome isn't quite what you want.

Kgirl

yep I also think it's telling you to plan something. Make a goal or something to work towards, a firm plan in an area of your life for the future. You then saw the card reversed, this is someone who don't plan but also fears the future and a bit confused and chaotic! What are you long term goals? that is something to think about for yourself! Take a goal and start taking tiny steps towards it. I think the mysterious dancing 2 of Wands is trying to motivate you :) :thumbsup::cool3:

Hahah thanks daniel I like that! Yep, its making me get my head ready and I don't want to be! LOL

werewolfmoon

I see the Two as the metaphorical fork in the road, do I go left or right? Both look great but I can only go down/commit to one.

kx5

Wow. That's one way for a card to get attention :D

werewolfmoon said:
I see the Two as the metaphorical fork in the road, do I go left or right? Both look great but I can only go down/commit to one.
Hmm, wouldn't that be the 2 of Swords? Even though, admittedly they're both 2s, and the suit of Wands can sometimes be similar to the suit of Swords...

In the RWS deck the Two of Wands shows a man holding the globe, and while still having it in view, he's looking at what's aheaf of him. I think that the globe in this case may actually represent the trip you'd like to take, maybe it's an indicator of your excitement and anticipation to do whatever you want to do that makes this trip that important. And as everyone else said, it's time to plan and make up your mind about all your goals related to this trip, while keeping the big picture in mind.
As for the Two of Wands coming up in the reading, I'm not sure... Since it was about someone else, it meant something about the querent... But at the same time it's definitely the card trying to keep you focused on itself.