2008 mercury retro influences

Barbaras Ahajusts

My D drive disappeared. :laugh: It happens sometime. And then anything on D drive just hides from me!:)

So I had to shut the ole pc down, and let her cool off. My pc is almost 11 yrs old. Every year I wipe my hard drive down and reinstall windows along with all the programs I want back on here. With a good virus scanner, I think all this work has prolonged the life of this ole gal & me too! :D:D

I have been bitchy, evil and wanting to cry when a sad thought creeps in. But thats hormonal more so than Merc. I want to scream "RESPECT MUY AH THOR AH TEE!!!" :laugh: It doesnt help to imitate Carmen from South Park when I am wanting everyone to take me seriously! :D:D:D

Can I blame Merc rx for my sleeping problem? THis week has been really rough on the grandkids and me. I can't believe how sleepy we have been!!

Yawn...
Barbara

Sophie

Well, this time round, no emotional blah blah, but plenty of technical hiccoughs. Parcels going astray, emails bouncing back, text messages hours late, etc. etc. What can you do? *shrug* I am philosophical.

This Merc Rx is delivering its usual fare of fruitful introspection and communing with myself. I know a few things are sorting themselves out in my brain, and that's making me feel light-hearted and cheerful. Mercury is in Gemini, my ascendant, so it's all for the good. I'm a happy bee :)

YDM42

Mercury the Harbringer of Closure

Ok, I was ho-hum about this whole thing- when someone called to my attention (my soul sister) that people have re- appeared in her life. And Volia!!! I just realized I experinced major Closure...with Virgos in both retrogrades. Just as I was about to give up on this whole astrolgy thing....

These last two retrogrades, my husband of 20 years pop up...(still in love with me)...we have been separated as long as we have been married, and this retrograde I am told the divorce is in the works.

Then this retrograde, a long time 10 year dear friend, major online long distance relationship, showed up...we had a nice chat and hung out. The love if still there...but so is the distance.

Then I realize that both, the long distance boyfriend and the husband are both Virgo's and Virgo is in my Ninth house direct with Mercury....both meetings were out of the blue, but occurred very natural and normal as if they were normal day to day happenings. I cant describe it- I mean there was no nervousness or bed feelings, it felt like we just took off were we left off years ago...as if we had been around one another all this time...wierd huh?

In both these relationship, things just kind of ended on a bad note...not bad bad..but just faded away because of all the difficulties. Does Mercury Retro- fix those issues that are out there dangling and needing closure?

So lets see, I have a sister who is a Virgo and things ended with her on a bad note...so we shall see next retrograde, but she;s been emailing me a lot lately so it may happen with the Eclipse in Virgo?

Furnacechant

Car is broken down---after I lost the keys to it and spent $150 getting re-keyed, two days after getting locked out and paying $30 for the first time. So-called friends are being bitchy and useless. Nearly everyone who isn't being evil is ignoring me completely. If this is due to the Mercury retro, I am really glad it'll be over soon. Not sure if this is more an astrological status report or a general vent, but I have had *ENOUGH*! :(

frelkins

my friend and i just can't stop quarrelling. every time we call to apologize to each other, we end up fighting more. it would hysterical if it weren't tragic. can this friendship be saved??? :)

Starling

Reading this thread has made me think about my own Mercury Rx situations. My husband's new glasses have been returned to the lab for the second time. We haven't even seen them. They failed quality control at our local Wal-Mart the first time. They just didn't like the way the lens fit into the frames and sent them back. And they failed quality assurance at the lab just yesterday.

It took two appointments to get my husband to his fasting blood test this month. He has one of those every three months, but a regular blood test once a month in addition to that. Both of us forgot that he couldn't eat breakfast the first time. And the second time we almost had to cancel because of a snow and ice storm. It was just barely clear enough for him to go, but he did hit a couple of icy patches on the way.

Barbaras Ahajusts

There are certain people I know NOT to TALK TO on retros. With the exception of this time last year. I set back to watch one female shove her a*s so far up in the air that I was able to set back and smile with the thought someone else had to of seen that stunt too.

Gawd how I luv it when someone else pulls that one off instead of me!

:laugh:Barb

GoddessArtemis

We have a few more days before Merc. goes direct, but its effects last another couple of weeks after it goes direct on the 19th. I've just about had it to HERE with this merc. rx. It kicked my butt in so many ways, it wasn't funny.

I'm ready for it to be done!!

GA

blue_fusion

this has been one of the more horrible merc retros ever (for me). things just got delayed (and my pc got busted twice!).

i remember, there was this one time that the effect was quite reverse. like good surprises kept turning up out of nowhere.

star-lover

just add my tuppence here :D

spilt drink over my laptop and fried it
major communication problems with a dear friend all last week
spent ages cleaning out my old pc of viruses and all sorts
managed to hit the kerb on reversing and bust my exhaust on my car
losing touch with a group of friends online - crossed wires, misunderstandings, moods - all pretty chaotic and alot of damage

things seem to be starting to change though since yesterday and retrieving things/fixing things but not out of the woods just yet