2008 mercury retro influences

Whitestar

I'm one of those lucky ones who is also having nice revisits from the past....fixing things that went wrong the first time, etc. Whew!

dadsnook2000

Two more days

In two more days Mercury makes its station and then returns to apparent direct motion at 8 degrees Aquarius. This is my wife's Ascendant degree. In the time that Mercury has been both retrograde AND behind the Sun, things have been quite smooth. I guess things will get back to normal soon enough. Dave

Barbaras Ahajusts

Argh

My D drive is being read as NTSF. Which means its being seen as being formatted differently than my C drive. Now its says its corrupt and unreadable. I don't want to clean my hard drives as of yet. Sheesh. (My virus protection is on my D drive and I am naked...yeck..what a sight!)

Merc will be 8 degrees in Aquarius? I have Merc at 6 degrees in Aquarius, my 10th house. Things better get into ship shape in a couple of days or I am gonna start living in the dang nabbed tree tops. I'm fed up with always doing for someone else and then getting kicked in the gut for helping. This is all family stuff, straight out of house 10 where Aquarius is, concerning my natal chart.

I'm done!!! Thats it...no more. I'm going to battle squirrls for nuts and the catfood. I can't stand humans & electronics at this time

ARGH!
:(Barb

dadsnook2000

Caution

Remember, no good deed goes unpunished. Dave

star-lover

dadsnook2000 said:

nooooooooooooooooooo :D

Barbaras Ahajusts

dadsnook2000 said:
???
What the battle to survive amonst the squirrls or being naked on the internet exposed to all those viruses?

After today, no other retro could equal to what has come down here.

My 10th house is is upside down, ah tell you what!

Puzzled Barb

GoddessArtemis

Is it over? Cuz that sucker was NOT fun!! Might take a few more days/week for Merc to adjust to its direct motion, but I'm glad to see the end of that one. That was just bad....just bad. Ugh.

GA

star-lover

yes ga its over hurrah!!! :D

that was a bad week

GoddessArtemis

star-lover said:
yes ga its over hurrah!!! :D

that was a bad week
Make it a bad 3 weeks!

GA

dadsnook2000

No!

No, it is not over! Mercury has made its station and will now be playing catchup with the Sun, passing over its previous points in its retrograde cycle (where it first turned retro, where it conjuncted the Sun, as well as any personal points in your chart that it may have touched). You have to deal with the consequences of those points, if any, and resolve any loose ends.

Dave