Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

katieb

book + rider + house

Going back to school? Focus on advancing your knowledge, it will create stability.
:)

where should I focus my energy?
ty
Focus on your home and making it your little secret hideaway...like a sanctuary to benefit your studies. Possibly put more plants?

house+clover+book

what is their purpose in my life?

Ira

Focus on your home and making it your little secret hideaway...like a sanctuary to benefit your studies. Possibly put more plants?

house+clover+book

what is their purpose in my life?

moon + Dog+ bouquet

A loyal and faithful friend, who has your best interests at heart, and you two share a very strong emotional connection.

Q: General advice?
ty

anie

moon + Dog+ bouquet

A loyal and faithful friend, who has your best interests at heart, and you two share a very strong emotional connection.

Q: General advice?
ty

Coffin + Dog + Tree

A friendship or relationship in your life may be in duress, take time to nurture and work on rebuilding it.

Q: result if I don't respond to C?

TarotFlow

Coffin + Dog + Tree

A friendship or relationship in your life may be in duress, take time to nurture and work on rebuilding it.

Q: result if I don't respond to C?
Coffin + Child + Clover. Something is defently over and you will have a positive new start which will bring small amounts of good fortune, and you will not be alone.

Q. Will I get the job at Hospital.

anie

Coffin + Child + Clover. Something is defently over and you will have a positive new start which will bring small amounts of good fortune, and you will not be alone.

Q. Will I get the job at Hospital.

tree +KEY + Snake

so to me this has much more positive than negative energy and a quick read of it tell me that there has been a lot of work or growth on your part leading to your success, and it would be wise of them to choose you.

Q: Please Link L (male) and M (female) and tell me if there is a connection and what it is?

katieb

tree +KEY + Snake

so to me this has much more positive than negative energy and a quick read of it tell me that there has been a lot of work or growth on your part leading to your success, and it would be wise of them to choose you.

Q: Please Link L (male) and M (female) and tell me if there is a connection and what it is?
I don't see any love or spiritual connection between these two but they could be planning a secret work meeting? Or getting together because of work matters?
book+bear+garden

the future of the relationship with V?

Ira

I don't see any love or spiritual connection between these two but they could be planning a secret work meeting? Or getting together because of work matters?
book+bear+garden

the future of the relationship with V?

for your Q: Is this about a guy?
anchor + fish + man

This shows emotional(deep connection) and long term stability with him for you.

Q: General advice, pls?
ty :)

Padma

for your Q: Is this about a guy?
anchor + fish + man

This shows emotional(deep connection) and long term stability with him for you.

Q: General advice, pls?
ty :)

Hi Ira!

Bear, Clouds, House: Someone who seems nurturing on the surface (Bear/Clouds, with white side of Clouds facing Bear) is actually not such a good person to have around you (Clouds/House, with dark side of Clouds facing house). Exercise care and caution in your friendships :)

Q: How will my trip on Friday 15th to another country go? (staying there for 5 days, so basically I am asking about the whole stay, overall)

anie

Hi Ira!

Bear, Clouds, House: Someone who seems nurturing on the surface (Bear/Clouds, with white side of Clouds facing Bear) is actually not such a good person to have around you (Clouds/House, with dark side of Clouds facing house). Exercise care and caution in your friendships :)

Q: How will my trip on Friday 15th to another country go? (staying there for 5 days, so basically I am asking about the whole stay, overall)

lily + heart
Well it looks like it will be absolutely lovely! is this a get away with a love ? cause it feels romantic or perhaps, its just a lovely time in general...

Q: What is his connection to me as L sees it?

Padma

lily + heart
Well it looks like it will be absolutely lovely! is this a get away with a love ? cause it feels romantic or perhaps, its just a lovely time in general...

Q: What is his connection to me as L sees it?

lol, just going to visit a friend, and then to see my son, so the Heart is just about people I love! Thanks for the nice answer! :love:

Lily, Stork, Tower: His connection to you is an improvement in your life, is how I see L perceiving that...He is someone who brings the end of loneliness. So L thinks it is a good thing in your life. I hope!

How will our first December getaway go? (second week of December)