Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

BrightEye

Does this mean I will have a lover by then? :laugh:

Crossroad - Sun - Flowers
This seems to indicate an equally enticing offer will come your way and put you in a flux about which direction to head with your life.

Advice about whether or not I should attend the seminar next month?

Clover - Moon - paths

You should as it will be a rewarding experience and give you new direction

What can I look forward to?

autumn star

What can I look forward to?

Fish + Book

You will find out something positive about your finances, maybe something that you didn't expect or hadn't noticed before.

Q. Message about work?

UrbanBramble

Whips - Flowers - Sun
You will soon be reaping the benefits of past discussions.

Advice regarding money?
Dog - tree - letter. Invest money in a long term, stable, reliable bond.

Tell me something about how my weekend will go.

anie

Dog - tree - letter. Invest money in a long term, stable, reliable bond.

Tell me something about how my weekend will go.

sun - whip - clover

This looks like any plans you are hoping for or decide upon will work out for you and it will be a lovely weekend, just bear in mind that you don't forget to invite someone or you don't say something about someone that isn't fair as their is a chance of someones feelings being hurt.....

Tell me about what L is thinking with regards to our connection?

TarotFlow

sun - whip - clover

This looks like any plans you are hoping for or decide upon will work out for you and it will be a lovely weekend, just bear in mind that you don't forget to invite someone or you don't say something about someone that isn't fair as their is a chance of someones feelings being hurt.....

Tell me about what L is thinking with regards to our connection?
Coffin Ring. Past commitments are definitely over.

Q. What should the focus of my altar be .?

autumn star

Q. What should the focus of my altar be .?

Tower, Cross, Scythe

Something which is personally important to your spiritual life - perhaps which represents your own spiritual journey, what you have learnt along the way and individual experiences. It should honour your past but represent new beginnings too.

Q. What do I need to know right now?

danieljuk

Q. What do I need to know right now?

Mouse + Coffin + Book

something has been bugging and annoying you, I think about passing an exam or getting a qualification. Those worries will soon all be in the past :)

Q. what course of action should I be thinking about taking in my life currently?

Ira

Mouse + Coffin + Book

something has been bugging and annoying you, I think about passing an exam or getting a qualification. Those worries will soon all be in the past :)

Q. what course of action should I be thinking about taking in my life currently?

book + rider + house

Going back to school? Focus on advancing your knowledge, it will create stability.
:)

where should I focus my energy?
ty