Temptress Tarot

daphne

The artist (Michelle grey-hartsoe) is a pleasure to deal with. She's a very kind person. It's a really good feeling to know that the person who makes a deck carries positive vibes. After all she puts her amprenta (energy) in the cards she designs. There was an artist I bought a few small statues from. Later on I realised she is a malicious person. I threw out her work. Didn't want to bring/keep that negative energy in my home.

I ordered a deck, can't wait to get it. ETA which usually takes me anywhere between 6 weeks and 2 month to get it even with the high shipping costs I pay for it. :bugeyed:

Great you will have this wonderful deck. Indeed the artist is such a lovely person.
Come back with impressions, I hope you like it. I do. :)

Michele Hartsoe

NEW kickstarter is Up now with playing cards

I wanted to let you guys know that I have put the Kickstarter back up and revamped my offerings to include 2 Bonus Oracle cards as well as now a playing card deck since I have been told that many people enjoy using them for divination. (I have joined a few Facebook groups that have been fun and very enlightening for me.) I am doing my best to get my tarot work off on the right foot and create positive experiences for anyone willing to spend their hard earned money on my work. I would absolutely love to know I have all 100 of my decks in new homes to be used and enjoyed. I have been blown away by the positive response my backers have given me so far and I will work hard to make the next deck even better! Anyway if anyone on the forum would like to check it out, I only have it up for a few days.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/796990185/temptress-tarot-deck-and-playing-cards

Also I am considering doing the next deck in the style of these 2 oracles. Would you guys like that or is line art not a favorite among tarot collectors? Thank you for any feedback!

rylla

I wanted to let you guys know that I have put the Kickstarter back up and revamped my offerings to include 2 Bonus Oracle cards as well as now a playing card deck since I have been told that many people enjoy using them for divination. (I have joined a few Facebook groups that have been fun and very enlightening for me.) I am doing my best to get my tarot work off on the right foot and create positive experiences for anyone willing to spend their hard earned money on my work. I would absolutely love to know I have all 100 of my decks in new homes to be used and enjoyed. I have been blown away by the positive response my backers have given me so far and I will work hard to make the next deck even better! Anyway if anyone on the forum would like to check it out, I only have it up for a few days.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/796990185/temptress-tarot-deck-and-playing-cards

Also I am considering doing the next deck in the style of these 2 oracles. Would you guys like that or is line art not a favorite among tarot collectors? Thank you for any feedback!

I would absolutely love a tarot deck in that style.

rylla

I don't see posting of people receiving this deck. Do I look in the wrong place?

Anyway, I've got mine. The cards are big which I welcome for this deck as the art can be better enjoyed. And is beautiful. The strongest part of this deck is the art. Expressing the meaning of each card in an original way. I did some reading with it, not so easy to interpret as a typical RWS deck but it was spot on. I wanted to see the cards in action so I did a few readings, but, no matter how well I shuffled the deck (after each reading I placed the used cards one by one in different part of the deck), I was getting the SAME cards. Over and over again.
Overall I am pleased I bought this deck. It's unique and already teached me some.