does any one know what deck this is?

DDwarks

Annabelle, would this happen to be the place? There are a number of gift shops, but (apparently) only one occult/metaphysical/voodoo store on Bourbon St. They don't have this deck listed, but they can be contacted to ask about it for sure (once their workday starts, anyway ;)).

I contacted them and heard nothing back! Pretty annoying if it is!

gregory

I got email back from the instagram owner
Your tarot deck on instagram
Good day ~ I got them while vacationing in New Orleans. I don't know much about them... They didn't come with a book. They truly are a deck of mystery cards. I've searched the internet but haven't found any info on them. If I find more info I'll let you know. :)
So we know more than she does ! Well, except that I'll tell her !

Annabelle

Annabelle, would this happen to be the place? There are a number of gift shops, but (apparently) only one occult/metaphysical/voodoo store on Bourbon St. They don't have this deck listed, but they can be contacted to ask about it for sure (once their workday starts, anyway ;)).

Actually, no -- thought that's a logical guess. After looking at Google maps and searching my memory, I'm thinking the shop was Yesteryear's. I recall distinctly that it wasn't a shop where I'd have gone on purpose to find a tarot deck (i.e. not Marie Laveau's Voodoo, not Hex, not Bottom of the Cup, etc.).

chocbird

Annabelle, I wasn't sure what you meant by "run of the mill", so I went with the type of store most discussed around here :) Yesteryear's only has a facebook page, so I'm guessing they don't ship anywhere.

Sad to hear they're not responding though, DDwarks.

JuniperPress

this IS a pretty deck! Is it a majors only or full deck?

chocbird

Full deck; photos on facebook page show some of the pictorial pips from the suits of Wands and Swords.

fractalgranny

apparently the artist's mother sells it; messaged her to see how the deck can be gotten.

karen0205

His mom has them for sale, $65 plus shipping
Talked to her this morning.

karen0205

Full deck; photos on facebook page show some of the pictorial pips from the suits of Wands and Swords.

Is it a pip deck or are the minors illustrated?
Any pictures of the minors anywhere?

gregory

His mom has them for sale, $65 plus shipping
Talked to her this morning.
And where can we contact her ? (NOT by phone, please !)

Price is a bit of a shock; the instagrammer only paid - well, a lot less than that; maybe I shouldn't quote her directly here !