What's the Postman Bringing? Part 12

Snowhunter

I picked up The Faery Forest Oracle and the Winged Enchantment Oracle buy one get one half off from the closing sale of East Meets West.
I'm still waiting for an update on my mini Orbifold tarot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EmpyreanKnight

Well, when it rains, it pours. Decided to pursue two metallic decks I have seriously lusted after for quite a while: the melancholically exquisite Golden Tarot of Klimt and the blinged granddaddy of them all, the Visconti Tarots, both by Atanassov. Again arriving in two months. :/

Luna's Crone

i wish she was bringing Pagan Otherworld. sigh

TeaTree

I'm waiting for...

Llewellyn's Classic Tarot
by Barbara Moore and Eugene Smith

baconwaffles

Just purchased DameFortune's wheel after spending some time in the de/enabling thread. I can't wait!😁

Luna's Crone

le tarot noir thursday. Yaaayyyyyy

oh yeah, and cosmic stick figures? and of course world spirit is on order. I may mount the stick figures in my computer room, when ever i get it.

DDwarks

Nothing anymore. I'm well and truly broke :( Every cloud ey!

Luna's Crone

I will be getting Old English in the mail soon. And a book i need. but i have to cut back. Ciro's latest will be my last for a while.

Luna's Crone

Nothing anymore. I'm well and truly broke :( Every cloud ey!

I know. I am broke too, but i cut back on some necessities for unnecessities. (she laughs a dry cough as she takes what may be her last breath from her starved body and no medicines, but she has her piles of tarot cards all around her for company)

Thoughtful

Am giving my Thoth a rest for a while. Have gone for something completely different, The New Vision Tarot.

Normally Rider Waite and l don't see eye to eye. As it has new perspectives on the images, maybe, just maybe this could be the one.
Here's hoping :)

It arrived plus book. Most definitely one l can work with so l need hope no longer :thumbsup: