Question on a deck

rwcarter

Scorpiogl said:
Rodney,
Would you consider The Power deck to be Oracle? That was one of my first decks and I have had it for over 10 years and still ove that deck. I am very atatched to it. They told me it was not a beginner deck, but I didnt like the beginner delcs like the Rider. I thought it was boring.

Have you ever used The Power Deck. It is intense and I like intense, something that effects you physically as well as mentally and really makes you think for a long time after using it.
Hi Scorpiogl,

I actually have my tarot and oracle decks separated (they used to live together in harmony, but the tarot decks propagated like crazy when my back was turned:laugh: and required their own space). I have the Power Deck stored with the oracles. I haven't actually used it yet, but I do consider it to be an oracle for the simple fact that it only has 45 cards divided into 4 suits plus 1 card for the Self.

Intense doesn't scare me cause I know that intense can often be a good thing. ;)

Rodney

Scorpiogl

karen0205 said:
Just a note, the Animal Wise is being re-printed without the pink border so if you want the pink, you should get it while you can.! Beautiful deck though, I love mine,

Karen

Here is one of the new cards:

How long do I have to decide?

Scorpiogl

rwcarter said:
Hi Scorpiogl,

I actually have my tarot and oracle decks separated (they used to live together in harmony, but the tarot decks propagated like crazy when my back was turned:laugh: and required their own space). I have the Power Deck stored with the oracles. I haven't actually used it yet, but I do consider it to be an oracle for the simple fact that it only has 45 cards divided into 4 suits plus 1 card for the Self.

Intense doesn't scare me cause I know that intense can often be a good thing. ;)

Rodney

I hope you get a chance to try The Power Deck soon. It rocks!!

Scorpiogl

I decided to get the deck "Animal Spirits Knowledge Cards", I think they changed names from "Details of Animal Spirits". They have gotten my attention. I ordered them tonight off the website.

Besides the number of cards and type of cards in a deck, what is the difference between Oracle and Tarot decks? Is the benefits to owning one or the other? I was looking for more info on the differences. Is there differ types of personalities that pick one or the other?

Does anyone have the deck I ordered?

Thanks