Question on a deck

Scorpiogl

Does anyone have the tarot deck "Details of Animal Spirits"

I was wondering what you thought of them. I would really like to get a set.

SolSionnach

Scorpiogl said:
Does anyone have the tarot deck "Details of Animal Spirits"

I was wondering what you thought of them. I would really like to get a set.

I just googled Details of Animal Spirits... and nothing came up. where did you see the deck?

Scorpiogl

Marion,
That is the one!!

Sravana, I found it on the list through your website. Marion provided the link.
Thanks!

I love aniamals and especially wild animals. They are amazing and I have friends with cougars, bears, bobcats, wolves, reptiles and anything else you can think of. These people have this amazing relationship with these aniamals and in the last 5 or so years I have become intuned to them. I DO NOT BELIEVE that EVERYONE should own one, I have seen the most deicated people providing for them in such a manner that intrigues me. The connection and relationship is what I desire.

That is why the deck caught my attention. I love mother nature, what she provides and the unknown to explore.

What do you all think of the deck. How many animal lovers are here and what is you favorite and which species do you have the greatess connection with??

Some of your subjects are sort of over my head at this point, maybe not later, so I was trying to find some people that I could connect with in a differ type of experience. I guess I am wading into your world and would like to explore from bottum up, in which means to me to start with basics and of course that we have our own meaning to and move into such an intriuging world.

I am trying to slowing feel comfortable/ comfident and learn what I can, going through steps that work for me. Hope I have made sence to everyone.

I look forward to speading some time exploring and knowing I will find my place here someday.

OK so I ramble alot. Sorry and thansk!!

rwcarter

Generally, a tarot deck has 78 cards, 22 of which are considered to be the Major Arcana and 56 of which are divided into the four suits of the Minor Arcana. Generally oracles can have any number of cards which may or may not be divided into suits. There are tarot decks with more or fewer than 78 cards and there are oracle decks that have 78 cards or more.

HTH,
Rodney

Scorpiogl

Rodney,
Would you consider The Power deck to be Oracle? That was one of my first decks and I have had it for over 10 years and still ove that deck. I am very atatched to it. They told me it was not a beginner deck, but I didnt like the beginner delcs like the Rider. I thought it was boring.

Have you ever used The Power Deck. It is intense and I like intense, something that effects you physically as well as mentally and really makes you think for a long time after using it.

rwcarter said:
Generally, a tarot deck has 78 cards, 22 of which are considered to be the Major Arcana and 56 of which are divided into the four suits of the Minor Arcana. Generally oracles can have any number of cards which may or may not be divided into suits. There are tarot decks with more or fewer than 78 cards and there are oracle decks that have 78 cards or more.

HTH,
Rodney

karen0205

Just a note, the Animal Wise is being re-printed without the pink border so if you want the pink, you should get it while you can.! Beautiful deck though, I love mine,

Karen

Here is one of the new cards:

Attachments

• animal wise otter.jpg
    animal wise otter.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 77