Birth Chart Interpretation Help

SOULdier3

Right, so I have always always been very protective over my younger brother. Instinctually it's as if I'm always trying to shield him from something? He's only 11, but for whatever reason, these bad vibes I get wont go away. However, I do feel that whatever it is might be self-inflicted on his part... falling in with the wrong crowd, etc.

I looked at his birth chart recently, but I was wondering if there are any answers I could draw from that? Any feedback would be appreciated.

<3

July 29 1999
11:31 AM
Houston, Texas

-Ashton

dadsnook2000

Etiquette ?

The last posting and analysis given was answered by only a thank you. The work that goes into providing a thoughtful reply to a query, and the interest of the list members who are trying to learn from each other's questions and stories sort of deserves some serious feedback from you, in my opinion. Dave

SOULdier3

I'm sorry if I offended you or anyone else, that certainly wasn't my intention. I in no way meant to downplay the effort or work that I know went into the obviously well thought out responses. At the time I was using my cell phone to reply due to my internet being down, I should have mentioned that, I sincerely apologize.

-Ashton