9 of Swords + Death - as attitude towards someone

Sagittarius85

Actually, I think the 2/Pents says the exact opposite. It says that your attitude towards him is that you THINK you can keep both balls up in the air--continue texting him and continue with your boyfriend.

(..)

Yes, I did have to let him go to parties, be independent and have his friends. I still do. What else is new? Do you think couples need to be joined at the hip and fully equal in every way to be happy? This young guy is going to have to let you go to your parties, be independent and have your friends, too. That's marriage.

Thank you, you are great! :) And I have to admit that you are right... I want to keep both balls in the air... Temporarily... I don't think I should throw this boy away without knowing him better.... He has a great impact on me. And my feelings for my boyfriend are friendly rather than romantic...

I love your thoughts about being in a relationship with a younger man. I am a Sagittarius with Aquarius rising, freedom is very important for me. :) You are extremly lucky to find each other ... :)

Sagittarius85

REVIEW

If you're using RWS, the image on the 9 of Swords is of someone being kept up at night by what's going on in their heads. You're keeping him "up" at night, probably,(...)

And he's got to be having nightmares, too, that you'll end the relationship.

You won't believe it...
I have just got a message from him:
-I couldn't sleep last night after our conversation...
-Oohh... Why...?
-Beacuse of you. .... I was just thinking about how to persuade you to meet me...

9 of Swords/ Death. Omg ... The cards don't lie.....

Thank you for your help!