Naos Deck Sinister Tarot 2011

Alta

Ryan said:
[A set of Emanations will be donated after its release to Solandia of Aeclectic Forum to be offered as a prize for outstanding contributions to ATforum.]
Best success to you and Christos, Ryan, & thank you so much for your generous offer!

Alta

Dusk Till Dawn

I second that, and I can hardly wait!

Ryan

Emanations Update

--- THE BLACK GLYPH SOCIETY, AUSTRALIA ---

RE: EMANATIONS UPDATE 28TH JUNE

A unique new tarot layout has been devised especially for the project [Ethe
Spread] that depicts what we know about the a-causal through its arrangement and
we have now finalized the content of the booklet. A prototype of the booklet
designed to fit into the box for convenience is en route to us
and the Tarot Cards are presently being sent to the printer.

A full update can be found on our wordpress, Mvimaedivm.

ISS,
RA

Ryan

Emanations is complete.

We sold out of our first 24 - except for the one set put aside for Aeclectic.

In the course of assembling this I came into contact with several professionals - including an amazing embroiderer who designs flawless custom tarot bags.

Where in this forum would I write a review to recommend her work?

Ryan

Clearance

Hi,

I have a handful of Naos Decks left over and am trying to clear the space in my office for new products by the Black Glyph including a huge set of new sinister encyclopaedias -

if anyone here rwould like a set of the Naos Cards I'm selling them by themselves (with their black wrap, bag and a pdf file for how to use them) for the next week for $99 AUD + postage. I'm in Australia - so if you don't live internationally, postage is $10. Anything overseas has to be regsistered and is $45.
Note that you can get a beautiful hardcopy of Onaos from the Black Glyph if interested in having a hardcopy of the booklet.

Here's an image of the deck,

http://mvimaedivm.wordpress.com/emanations-naos-tarot-2011/

And here, is imagery of the full set:

http://******************.com/photos/album/80/Naos_Deck_Sinister_Tarot

you can reach me here:
sinister101australia@gmail.com

Cheers,

ISS,
RA

[I'm on a computer thats blocking the site hosting my card images... please google Arcana XV and it should come up.]

Dusk Till Dawn

Oh, I didn't know it came with a bag, and a Hardcopy of the book??

Ryan

Oh, I didn't know it came with a bag, and a Hardcopy of the book??

Hi - it didn't - we changed it. We look at our products and see where we can improve them - since we're not a traditional business and just do things the best we can with what we can we're constantly making improvements, new editions/additions.

Onaos is available as a hardcopy from the Black Glyph - but sorry, not with our $99 clearance.

ISS,
RA

Dusk Till Dawn

Hi - it didn't - we changed it. We look at our products and see where we can improve them - since we're not a traditional business and just do things the best we can with what we can we're constantly making improvements, new editions/additions.

Onaos is available as a hardcopy from the Black Glyph - but sorry, not with our $99 clearance.

ISS,
RA

Thank you for clarifying that. It must be that Retrograde thing..

Ryan

Emanations Re-release.

+O+ Hello - I've just posted information about our final release of the last 24 sets of this in the oracles section. It will be the Black Glyph Society's last tarot project unless we go ahead with finishing Archetypia.

PS - Anyone looking for the Naos Deck should look up Garrick Books or 'Satanic Research' as I have sold all remaining stock to them.

Thanks again to AE for your support over the years. +O+

ISS,
RA