Spread referals needed

LadyMedusa

I seem to be search impaired, try as I might, I just don't seem to find what I am looking for.

I would like to locate

1. A health issue spread.

2. What I guess you would call a "life time" spread. Positions for childhood, young adult, adult... to represent the stages in ones lifetime.

In a call to wish my Dad happy 70th birthday, I sensed something was wrong. I actually saw RED FLAGS waving in my mind even before he mentioned he had been "short of breath lately" and "the sinuses are acting up a bit". My Dad is a diabetic, has heart problem that was diagnosed when he was a child, and spent a week in the hospital last winter with a severe nosebleed that had to be cauterized 9 times before it was stopped.

YES I have made sure he is seeking medical attention. He has been to the family DR. and his cardiologist who can find no reason for his symptoms. He has an appt with his ENT.

I am worried!!!

LadyMedusa

jog1118

ladymedusa - i was never very good at health issues; most would suggest a chakra spread (you would have seen this already)...

for your lifetime spread...may i suggest a combination of numerology and tarot:

i've read somewhere here that a person's life is divided into 3 x 27 years phases:

1st 27 years; birthmonth reduced to a single digit; tarot correspondence
2nd 27 years, birthdate reduced to a single digit; tarot correspondence
above years; birthyear reduced to a single digit; tarot correspondence
soul card; birthmonth + birthdate + birthyear reduced to a single digit; tarot correspondence

an example would be my birthday nov 18 1976:

11 = 1+1 = 2 = H. Priestess
18 = 1+8 = 9 = Hermit
1976 = 1+9+7+6 = 23 = 2+3 = 5 = Hierophant
11+18+1976 = 2005 = 2+5 = 7 = Chariot

lay out a card for each phases and another card for the soul. lay out a crossing card for each...and for further clarifications, you may also lay out for each phases and the soul, two additional cards each; one for positive influences and one for negative influences.

hope this helps.

:smoker:

LadyMedusa

ok...umm...question?

Thank you Jog1118,

I tried figuring out which cards for him

20, Dec, 1933
12=3, 20=2, 1933=7, 12+20+1933=1965=21=3

I found out his soul card is the same as the month of his birth, both reduce to 3. So would I read this with the same card in both positions?

LadyMedusa

lark

Hi LadyMedusa
I have a spread called The Structure of Life-the total human being.
It's big 34 cards.
But it sounds like what you're looking for.
Were you going to do this spread as a birthday gift for him?

LadyMedusa

Hi Lark,

Not exactly... more about him. He doesn't believe in tarot. He knows I do, doesn't mind if I do readings about him, he just has no interest in what they say. He says he doesn't want to know what might be in store for him, he prefers to be surprised. I on the otherhand like a bit of advance knowledge whenever possible.

I was hoping to get some insight as to whether these problems are just part of his age, or if they are of a more serious nature. I am very concerned at this point about him. The men in his family are not known for living long lives.

I know he is worried as well, and that is so very not Dad.

LadyMedusa

lark

I see that you're in Indiana.
Not to far from Wisconsin.
The spread is long and there is an elaborate card lay out that would be hard for me to duplicate here.
But if you PM me your address I would be happy to make a copy of the page and send it to you.

If you feel uncomfortable with that, and you would still like the spread I will try my best to duplicate it here for you.

It comes from the book Illustrated Tarot Spreads by Heidmarie Pielmeier and Marcus Schirner pg. 93.

jog1118

Re: ok...umm...question?

LadyMedusa said:
I found out his soul card is the same as the month of his birth, both reduce to 3. So would I read this with the same card in both positions?

you dont actually have to lay out the card correspondence of the dates. its like naming the spread positions after the cards and drawing other cards for clarifications...

an example:

12=3: Empress Position
crosses: card x
positive: card y
negative: card z

...i'm sorry if i havnt told you before but i've never really tried this spread...its just that the mix of numerology and tarot has always worked for me and upon reading your post, this spread just popped out of nowhere...

:smoker:

LadyMedusa

Jog1118,
Thank you. I have found those "just popped out of nowhere ideas" are usually very accurate. I'll give it a shot.

LadyMedusa

LadyMedusa

Lark,
You have a PM.

LadyMedusa