Recomendations: Best decks that feature more than just white people

AJ

Just saying, the Ancient Egyptian is still available on the artists website and he also sells it on Ebay.

LoS Marco Polo meets a lot of cultures during his travels.

Maan

You can get the World Spirit--which I love--cheaply, with Spanish rather than English titles, which should be no problema. http://www.amazon.com/Tarot-místico-universal-Spanish-Edition/dp/1567185282

In fact I like it better because the "Sage, Sibyl, Seeker, and Seer" titles for the courts don't resonate with me.

ow good news i've been considering a back up. Does it have the same card stock? I really don't like the glossy-nes of the english version.

as for decks with not only white people: prairy, tarot of the old path and vision quest tarot. Or maybe the phantasmagoric theater, sakki-sakki and the fey. But well blue, red, purple etc. If you want realism in a deck that might not be your thing.

Marie-Bernard

ow good news i've been considering a back up. Does it have the same card stock? I really don't like the glossy-nes of the english version.

as for decks with not only white people: prairy, tarot of the old path and vision quest tarot. Or maybe the phantasmagoric theater, sakki-sakki and the fey. But well blue, red, purple etc. If you want realism in a deck that might not be your thing.

Tarot of the Old Path is all white, I already have it.

PattyMc

Love the Prairie Tarot, nice cardstock and excellent two piece box is bonus!

Patty

blue_fusion

The Vanessa?

But of course I'm partial to it. :)

ann823

It's probably not multiple races, but the itongo from South Africa was rated highly by some here as I remember.

Maan

ow i forgot about the wheel of change tarot